So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Isis

sucky...snow!

there's one plan I can think of indoors that get's great reviews!!!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

pitbullca.bc

LOL...but does that include just one person?

Isis

depends...me for example, I give myself great reviews...even when I'm alone!!
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Isis

boy am I going to hell or what for all this naughty talk.....where's the Devil to take me away when I need him??

Devil

Isis wrote:
sucky...snow!

there's one plan I can think of indoors that get's great reviews!!![/DIV]
 .[img height=51 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Angry/7.gif" width=93 border=0]  

Isis

finally....bout time you showed up!

I was beginin to wonder if I was doomed for heaven.

hey, you interested in some indoor activity?

Sportsdude

Just to make pb jealous. hehehe

[span class="blue1"]Spirit Of St. Louis Airport[/span]
Lat: 38.66   Lon: -90.63   Elev: 461.942
Last Update on Mar 28, 1:54 pm CDT

[table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td class="big" align="center" width="120"]Partly Cloudy

75°F
(24°C)[/td]  [td rowspan="2" width="200"][table border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="100%"]  [tbody][tr bgcolor="#b0c4de"]  [td]Humidity:[/td]  [td align="right"]52 %[/td]  [/tr]  [tr bgcolor="#ffefd5"]  [td]Wind Speed:[/td]  [td align="right"]Vrbl 5 MPH[/td]  [/tr]  [tr bgcolor="#b0c4de"]  [td]Barometer:[/td]  [td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"]30.02" (1016.0 mb)[/td]  [/tr]  [tr bgcolor="#ffefd5"]  [td]Dewpoint:[/td]  [td align="right"]56°F (13°C)[/td]  [/tr][tr bgcolor="#b0c4de"]  [td]Visibility:[/td]  [td align="right"]10.00 mi.[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

lol.

so, uh, other than someone having indoor activites for lunch.. whats the plans? I thinking about clam chowder for lunch..

Hey, think of it this way miss pitt, the snow will cover the yard so it will look nice and doesnt need to be cleaned.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Devil

Isis wrote:
finally....bout time you showed up!

I was beginin to wonder if I was doomed for heaven.

hey, you interested in some indoor activity?[/DIV]
 With Isis? HELL YEAH!!

When God made you, all the other angels were jealous!    

Isis

gotta get back to work....sorry I can't stick around longer.

Hey Devil, I'll drop you a line later on after work...we can catch up!  

Lil Me

had a salmon and veggie wrap.  Can never seem to wrap well- turns out to be a warp, not a wrap.  Can't make my sushi rolls stay together, either.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Looking forward to it Isis!

My work is slow this week. Its the calm before the work storm!

Isis

Devil you are too......!

I'll e-mail you later sweetness!

Russ

I havent tried making sushi.. yet. But I figure it cant be that hard.. how can you screw up rice and raw fish? LOL, am I right in my thinking or am I leading myself down the garden path into oblivion.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

the snow will cover...but only for long enough for me to go back to work...and frown on the messy yard....and I also KNOW what is under the snow......blech....cleaning my kids rooms instead..  

|