So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Devil

We should go for a mountain bike ride, I sweat buckets. I can take off my shirt??? If you do too!

purelife

Oh, of course I would take off my shirt.  I'll be wearing my exercise bra.  I want the air to touch as much skin as possible.  

Take it easy on me.  ;)  I can't handle a rough ride............yet.

Sportsdude

same here devil, in fact I'm sweating already just sitting in my room with the window open. ugh. Its so hot outside.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

Just takes practice, A LOT of practice, purelife!  

Devil

Sportsdude wrote:
same here devil, in fact I'm sweating already just sitting in my room with the window open. ugh. Its so hot outside.  
  So early for warm weather like that hey? Is that normal for Missourri? I am looking forward to warm weather, but I am not a fan of HEAT, unless I am in a lake.

Sportsdude

No this isn't normal but the last few years haven't been normal. I wouldn't be surprised if it hit 90F by the end of this month (upper 30's C).

We've been in a drought for two years now. In July last year it never got below 96F (35.5 C).  Bunch of people died.  The rural areas the crops were failing in the drought stricken areas.  It was getting hard to breathe outside (and I have no breathing problems so if I can't breathe somebody with asthma is struggling).

And yet people keep telling themselves that this is normal. Its March 27, and its 80F (26.6C) outside.  This is not normal. The normal temperature for this time of year is 50F (10C)

purelife

What's for lunch?

Sportsdude

This is suppose to the the 'rainy' season.
So far this month we've had 1.35inches of rain. The normal amount for the month should be 3 inches of rain.
So far for the year we are an inch under from what we are suppose to be at. We ended the year last year a FOOT and a HALF under the average when we usually finish above it a few inches.  We had the most 100F (38C) degree days on record last year.

And then my farming family says its all a hoax. And their lives depend on rain. oh okay.

last year the mississippi river got 30ft below flood stage, that's really super low.  Right now its 10ft below at downtown. And this is 'high' season due to the fact that the river flows south and usually picks up all the snow from up north.

tenkani

[FONT face="Arial Narrow"][FONT color=#bf00bf][FONT size=4]Bi [/FONT] [FONT size=6]Bim[/FONT] [FONT size=7]Bap!!!    [/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

Heya Devil, pl, tenk, SD and Lise!  What'd I miss this morning?  Looks like a flirt-fest.

I sometimes drink espresso when my stomach is doing backflips from the volume of regular coffee I drink.  Might as well condese it into a shot or two at a time.

Lunch is mixed leftovers: brown rice, ginger/lemon carrots and humous.  Possibly an avocado.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

no lunch...just a movie...

Lil Me

eating a movie, Pitbull?  Must be a new fad.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

LMAO!!!!!!! too funny LM..yup...but those dvd's aren't as filling as the ol VHS's were *crunch crunch*

tenkani

That's not a bad idea actually.

If you make the mistake of buying a completely terrible DVD (a William Martell flick for instance), you can always crumble it over your popcorn and the night won't be a total loss!!  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

pitbullca.bc

yes tenk...the dvd's add a sparkle

|