So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

lol Lise what would be your three wishes?

I spent the day helping pack my mom and sis as they're on spring break and they're flying down to Florida to visit grandma for a week.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

nother long day.....blech....nother long one tomorrow.......sun shined....then it rained...sideways....LOL..but it has cleared up again!

purelife

Evening everyone.  I sure hope that the rain stops soon....  I'd like more warm, sunny weather...  

Sportsdude

it was 26C today tomorrow it might hit 30C.
ugh.....
Its like a sauna in the house.

If its getting this hot this early I can only phathom what it will be like around my birthday in July.

pitbullca.bc

LOL....I just looked outside...and it was friggin snowing....talked to my kids...and looked back out again...and it was raining and snowing..wacky....brrrrrr  

Sportsdude

I liked it when it was in the 10's (50's-60's)

purelife

It must be terribly cccccold outside.  Lots of cuddling, tonight, eh, Ms Pit. ;)

Dinner was caesar salad with chicken followed by some grapes. :)

pitbullca.bc

everyone else had buffalo steaks of some sort...out of the loop with work..no dinner for me...not hungry...just tired...cuddling?  LOL..good one!  When I am tired...apparently my family developes a security circle...around me...and they don't enter that circle...hugs..kisses..yes..cuddling..no...blech...

Lil Me

Evening Everyone!

Chicken burger at the pub for me.  It was a fundraiser for Relay for Life.  Must put in a plug for the Two Parrots Pub in Coquitlam- they donate the beer and burgers every year, so the full $15 ticket price goes to the Canadian Cancer Society.  Went home with a bunch of raffle prizes :)  Fun night.

Only had a few drinks earlier, because I needed to get myself home.  Now I am home- time for a few more!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

You've been a busy little gal this weekend Lil Me !

We had poor man's lobster tonight....with boiled reds and a green salad with blue cheese dressing.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

What's poor man's lobster?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Hey Lil Me.  What kind of prizes did you win?  Meat?  
Evening Ms PC.  Bluecheese salad dressing sounds divine... :)))  

purelife

Do you cook your lobster when it's still alive, PC?

I could never cook a live lobster...the screaming is terrifying for me.... I feel so sorry for it...... :(((

EDIT:  Oh, it's halibut... oops.

P.C.

It's boiled halibut.  Sounds gross I know......but it's delectable.  Cut into bite size pieces and drop it in boiling water.....when it rises to the top....it's done.  Dip in drawn butter like you would lobster.....mmmmmmmmm    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Hi Purelife!  Hi P.C.!

No meat draws.  Won a family celebration basket (4 champagne glasses, party hats, etc. and a bottle of sparkling juice), a high tech no-sweat breathable golf shirt, and a hair salon GC.  Pretty good night!

|