So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

pitbullca.bc

woohoo...sauce was spicy...meat was absolutely melt in your mouth.  I boil the meat...gets what fat is in it out....then simmer in sauce....tasty!

Lil Me

oooh.  good idea about boiling the meat.  Do you boil ground meat, chunks or a big piece?
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

tonight it was pork and buffalo burger...seperated it then continually stirred it...then drained...keeps it very tender as well.  I have boiled others too....boiled a roast in a powder based marinade...holy..juicy!!!!!!!!!!

Russ

sounds good Miss Pitt...

we are going to have dinner now.. Im fit to drive now. We are meeting up with th e other culprits from last night.

I got my webcam working too! Starfish and I video'd each other earlier.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

pitbullca.bc

LOL...feel outta the loop! LOL..j/k.  Just bbq'd some bufallo steaks..and ribs.  I make meals for the bf when he is working out on the highway...LOL...don't want anyone think that all we do is eat eat eat LOL

Sportsdude

good evening all!

oh I'm shot, dead tired must finish that essay though before napping for work tonight.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

*bless* for energy....keep up the good work SD!

Sportsdude

thanks pb.

oh, got to find this engery from some where. lol

completely zapped.

so how was everyone's day?

pitbullca.bc

Sportsdude

that's great to hear

pitbullca.bc

LOL..sorry I couldn't share it

P.C.

That whole buffalo thing sounded delish pitbull !!!  Is that something you get at your local grocer ?  or do you have another source?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

pitbullca.bc

we ordered it from Prince George I think...get a side of buffalo...all butchered and wrapped...works great!

P.C.

Is the price comparable to beef?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

I heard about that as well PB. I have a friend that does that, orders half a buffalo from up PG.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|