So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

tenkani

Better that than consuming beetle juice (food dye) from my yogurt.    WTF?    :O
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

I don't know if you could classify these noodles from trader joe's 'instant'. You don't need water, you take the noodles out of this packet, they're already 'wet'. Then you pour the sauce in close the box and heat it in the microwave for 2 minutes.    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

hm.  what's more instant than instant?

I'm totally addicted to MSG (remind me to raid tenkani's desk drawer for snacks!).  It gives me itchy eyes, though.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lise

Yep. Beetle juice. I posted the article before.

[A href="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,1341.msg14245.html#msg14245"]http://discoverseattle.net/forums/index.php/topic,1341.msg14245.html#msg14245[/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

tenkani

You're not supposed to smoke the stuff Lil Me!  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Sportsdude

I had my low sodium v8 juice.

Lil Me

tenkani wrote:
You're not supposed to smoke the stuff Lil Me!
 --

Oh.  Myabe it works better as a suppository.

purelife

Good afternoon everyone.  We went to Costoc's for lunch and brought a few things.  I had the montreal smoked-meat sandwich on ciabatta bread.  OMGYUMYUM!~  Russ was right! :)

I brought a pack of anklet socks and teriyaki chicken bowls, 5 for $15.  So, guess what I'll be having for lunch for the next 5 days?  ;)

I love my socks!  I haven't bought socks for a LOOONG time.  I always steal my mom's or b/f's.  ;)        

Lise

That's one good movie. Good times. Micheal Keaton was hilarious but seeing him as Badman gives me nightmares.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

Hey there purelife! Nice to see you, grrrrl!
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

awesome purelife awesome.

yeah they're building a costco down the street from me but I won't be here when its opened so I'll miss out on Costco

Lil Me

Hi Purelife!  I think the anklet socks will last you longer than 5 days.  Chew the fibres very slowly and you can have lunch for at least 10 days.  And drink lots of water.  

purelife

I was going to say something cheeky back to Lil Me, but I'll refrain. ;)  We have some minors here. ;)

Lil Me

at least they're free of MSG and beetles.  

|