So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

[FONT face="Arial Black" size=7]3....TOP[/FONT]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lil Me

Bye tenk.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

[FONT face="Arial Black" size=7]2....[/FONT]

P.C.

Bye tenkani !  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a010.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

quick-change the locks  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Hmm !  

Must be padding his hours.  He's bugged out early.  

P.C.

I would have never thought tenkani was like that.  You just never know about people sometimes. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c025.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

so how was everybody's day?  

Lil Me

Sportsdude

Doing great, just wondering what everyone does during the day lol.  

Lise

Greetings again. I fracken burnt my packaging spice mix. How stupid can I get? Grrrrrr!!! I can't even follow decent instructions. The whole house is awashed with a funny smell that left everyone hacking and coughing.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

maybe call in some firefighters just to be extra safe about this.  

Lise

I should. I could use some real firemen in my house.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

How bout this one, Miss Lise?  Will he put out the fire?

|