So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Hey Lil Me, been meaning to ask you, how were those mashed turnips? Did everyone like them?

Hiya Miss Lise, Mr. SD and tenkani.  :)

Just grabbed lunch.  So, having two baked chicken with cous cous and hommus and pita bread. yum.  

Lise

Can't really eat 'pretend' pork, Lil Me but thanks for the suggestion.

EDIT: Hey purelife. Can't talk. Gotta run. Bye!    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

The Flying Spaghetti Monster (blessed be His name) let's me put whatever I want to in my mouth!
Lise, maybe you should consider converting.
I can put in a good word for you and maybe you can be a pastafarian bishop like me!!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

pitbullca.bc

* yaaawwn*  sorry...how rude of me.  Nother wasteful afternoon.

tenkani

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Join with me, won't you, in boycotting Monday and Tuesday?[/span]

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

Hi Everyone!

purelife- Yes, the mashed turnips were great.  Everyone liked them.  Thanx for the suggestion!  Your chicken lunch sounds yummy.  Don't spill couscous in the keyboard!

Do pastafarians smoke oregano?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

and what great gift do I get in return fair tenk?  

Sportsdude

ah just got back from teh shower. ahhh

lunch time.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

Your chicken lunch sounds yummy.  Don't spill couscous in the keyboard!

*looks at keyboard*  hee hee..those lil suckers like to jump out of my plastic fork. :)

Sportsdude

everyone has probably shown me what it is before but what is cous cous?  

purelife

That's great to hear that everyone liked your mashed turnips.  Hmm, I might make them again soon. :)

ADD:  couscous : [A href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couscous"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Couscous[/A]      

Sportsdude

cool thanks for the link, I'm eating seasame Soba noodles and veggies for lunch.  

Lil Me

sounds like a good SD lunch.

Wonder what happens if you put couscous in the popcorn maker.  Does it get, like, totally huge?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

mmm this is very good.

Got this and lemon grass chicken, they come in these big bowls for 2 bucks at Trader Joes. Man I love that place.

purelife

Does Trader Joe's practice safe sex?  ;)  I hope so, cuz, with a name like that... WOO HOO! Bring it on BABY!  ;)

|