So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

Regardless that's one butt ugly car.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

the Ominivores like it.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

i like herbivores thank you.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

I believe I like men more. Thank you very much.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Aha, a maneater - just as I thought.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Lise

Gopher wrote:
Aha, a maneater - just as I thought.

Qui. *spits out gopher's fur from mouth and reflects thoughtfully* B   U    R   P.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

A maneater in need of lessons in etiquette.  

Lise

Manners. Bleh. What is that word?

So what's for tonight's menu? I'm having burritoes. Of the frozen variety.
Bill Cosby.

Lil Me

leftover bulgogi  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Steak & kidney pie.

49er

wife's out of town.......maybe a rice plate in Chinatown, I think I will have roast pork and roast duck combination over rice.

Lise

Hmmm. I miss teh roast pork. Suckling piggy... with the crackling. Damn.

I remember visiting my friend's parents' house. They ordered this massive roast pig to celebrate the grand opening, invited a whole bunch of friends and families. The pig came whole with tail and head attached.

All I could do was watch and savor...... can't eat.... waaaaah....
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hmmm that sucks Lise, the things we do for love. :)

Dinner I have no idea. If nobody is making anything its fish night.

Lil Me

Lise- there's vegetarian ham in the frozen section of T&T.  Or maybe you shouldn't be pretending to eat pork, either.  

|