So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sawdust

Hi Sportsdude, yeah, you don't get a feel for their size or speed ( espescially the goalies ) until you're there live. The old Corral was incredible. You couldn't buy a ticket even if you mortgaged you first born. One of our customers was with a service group that had the program rights, so all we had to do was sell programs for an hour before game time and we were in.  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Devil

Cool cool!

Well, have a great evening. I am going into my basement to go sweat some weekend off of me and do a workout.

Then bed! I love bed!

Good evening all!  

Sawdust

Might be worth the drive, the Silvertips are, or were, the #1 ranked team in the entire CHL. Junior hockey is great, they give everything every night hoping to get drafted.  
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Sportsdude

well seeing junior league hockey also would be really super easy if I get into this other school but that's a long shot of getting in there.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sawdust

What team would that be?

Sportsdude

Nanaimo Clippers  

pitbullca.bc

in from outta no where...thats me!  Lunch was a cup of coffee...bf ordered pizza for supper

Lil Me

Evening DSers

Lunch was a Louisiana Burger (hot sauce, salsa, swiss cheese) from the Bobby Sox Diner in Maple Ridge.  Dinner was leftover ribs with brown rice and veggies.

Sunshine tomorrow, please?

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Lil Me wrote:
Evening DSers

Lunch was a Louisiana Burger (hot sauce, salsa, swiss cheese) from the Bobby Sox Diner in Maple Ridge.  Dinner was leftover ribs with brown rice and veggies.

Sunshine tomorrow, please?

Hey! I know where that is! Is the food really good there, or average?

Ive often wondered when Ive gone by there.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

It was good.  The Louisiana burger was steeped in hot sauce.  The fries kinda suck (sorta like White Spot fries).

We stopped there because we were in MR to take my oldest kid to a bday party.  Mr Lil Me had the pancakes (3 gigantic pancakes in an order) and my youngest kid had a grilled cheese.

Looks like a local crowd of "regulars" in there.  It's worth a visit.  I think there's a 2 for 1 coupon in the Entertainment Book.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

hey guys, how's everyone's evening going?
Meh, I'm off to work in a few, grrrr.

Lil Me

g'night everyone.  Gots to set the coffee pot for tomorrow am.  

Sportsdude

g'night lil me.  

Russ

Really? I didnt notice any in there... course I was looking for go carting coupons this eve.

Have you tried that 50's diner in MP? I forget what its called but weve been there a few times now.

EDIT: Goodnight lil me.. good idea about the coffee maker. I keep forgetting.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Evening Sawdust, SD, Russ, Lil Me and greycat.  :)

I should head to bed now.....soon...  

Just curious, has anyone used Ufile to Netfile?  I plan to file my taxes via Netfile through Ufile.ca but don't know where I'm supposed to sign and how to send in documentation.  Do you end up printing out the tax assessment and then sign and then send in your documents?  

|