So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

hmmm sounds cool. (not the sirens part though)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

...or the hydroplaning part.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

....or the going off the road part.

[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c008.gif" border=0]    

Sportsdude

bet all those trees smell good in the rain.  

P.C.

They might.....I'm afraid to sniff for fear I may drown.

49er

look on the bright side..........no wild fires.  Just heard on evening news, wild brush fires out of control in Southern California  

Sportsdude

well that's why Pacific Northwest is soo green and beautiful. Rain.

Better then super dry here in the midwest and dead lawns.

purelife

The sewers are so clogged up and there's this huge of flood of water waiting to get down...  I hope that this rain stops sooner or later.  

P.C.

Both true, SD and 49er.  (If the truth be know, the rain really doesn't bother me that much....I just feel like it's my duty to complain about the weather) [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/froehlich/a035.gif" border=0]

However it can be a bit of a nuisance when it doesn't know when to quit.  It's supposed to get lovely by Tuesday or Wednesday.  I can wait.

....like I have a choice.[/DIV]

purelife

What is everyone's plan for dinner?

I fried up some chicken in paprika, ginger and garlic.  Now, I have it in the oven, slow cooking.  I hope that the pan that I have is oven proof.  It's a heavy duty metal one (not cast iron)  So far, looks safe in the oven. :)

Then, probably going to steam some brocolli with ginger.  Going for something plain tonight.

P.C.

Sounds pretty delicious for a 'plain' meal.  I can smell it from here......mmmmmm

Mr. P.C. is cooking for me AGAIN tonight. (I'm so spoiled)

Roast beef.....and I don't know what else yet.

Sportsdude

I'm having steak.

I love the rain. I'd build an outdoor enclosed screen room and I'd sit and listen to the rain all day.  Calming.  When I'm at my grandma's house in Florida I do the same and listen to the rain hit the tin roof and feel the breezes of the rain.

P.C.

I have to admit.....I love that sound too.  It's very soothing or comforting for some reason.  I think it has to do with cheating the elements.  There you are....all snug and cozy...and it's raining cats and dogs outside.

purelife

You are definitely spoiled PC.  Hubby cooking for you is certainly wonderful. :)  

Roast beef sure does sound yummy.... Maybe you're having salad?

purelife

Are you having anything else with your steak, SD?  

Yeah, the sound of rain coming down is really nice.  I also enjoy the sound of thunder and lightening.  I wish that we'd have it here more often. :(

|