So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

blech  wet and windy outside but it does look like the sun wnts to come out

afternoon all...

lunch today

is going to be stewed tomatoes and onions served with toasted rye  with diced sausage and and goat cheese

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

Afternoon Russ and Orik and all lurkers. :)

That sounds like a very healthy lunch....

I'm going to make a garlic roast beef sandwich soon.

Russ

Afternon Orik,

That sounds really good actually! Are the tomato's and onions boiled by yourself or predone and you heat up?

I agree its pretty crappy outside. We helped the bro unload some groceries and couldnt believe how wet we got from the house to the truck. Nuts.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Russ

Hello missy PL

So did your bf see 300?

We didnt make it again last night.. we did another monopoly tournament.. I won! yay! I was losing and managed one free parking.. and that did it for me.

purelife

Heya Russ...

He did.  Saw it Friday night, said that he enjoyed it and that I would like it also.  

Playing monopoly and winning... that must've been fun.

ok, enjoy the rest of your afternoon....gotta get going now.  

Russ

Have a good afternoon PL.    

P.C.

Hi purelife, Russ......lurkers and new person, Sawdust

Haven't decided on lunch yet.......guess I should get on that before it's dinner  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Russ wrote:
Afternon Orik,
That sounds really good actually! Are the tomato's and onions boiled by yourself or predone and you heat up?

I agree its pretty crappy outside. We helped the bro unload some groceries and couldnt believe how wet we got from the house to the truck. Nuts.

hi russ purelife pc lise and others

no russ the tomatoes are canned ( i cheaped out)  the onions are fresh if u call 2 months old from the crisper fresh...

normally i would get the tomatoes from the shop and dice them myself but it is to wet out to go riding right now...

the rye is from the baker yesterday, sausage is frsh made yesterday from the butcher and the goats cheese well i dunno prolly 3 to 6 months old....

now if i only had some green beans or sugar peas...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sawdust

Hi P.C. and all. Orik's lunch sounds perfect (and delicous) for this kind of day! Settled for a quick salad.
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Gopher

Hi Sawdust. Your first post? Look forward to seeing more from you.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sawdust

Thanks Gopher. I've been a'lurkin for a while and this looks like a petty good group!
The early bird may get the worm, but it's the second mouse that gets the cheese.

Gopher

Yes, they're nice people on here - it won't take you long to get to know everyone.

Sawdust

Well thanks for starting me off on the right note. It's always nice to get your first one...of anything.

Gopher

So they say!

It's very quiet here at the moment, I gues the change of time has thrown everyone's body clock out of order.

Sawdust

Yes, that combined with Mother Nature's efforts at inflicting one last ditc effort at getting a few more people to succumb to S.A.D.

|