So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Darn the instant I get on everybody leaves.

Good afternoon anyway.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

You're having native for lunch - or are you in the wrong thread?

Russ

LOL!

wrong thread. Thanks gopher. I just clikced on the thread and saw the last reply. Ha!

Dont know whats for lunch yet.

Gopher

I've started mine now.

Sportsdude

I might have some salmon with some asian vegetable dish.  Or get out the asian noodles and mix it with the veggies. Don't know yet.  

purelife

Plans for the weekends anyone?

Hi Russ, Gopher and SD.    

Gopher

No plans at all, just going to let it happen (and avoid a couple of people who are insisting that they want to be bosom friends with me).  

Sportsdude

hi pl, how's your day going?

No plans except to finish my class and graduate.  Finished the last test last night.  All that's left is 5 essays.

Russ

Hi miss PL.

Are they plying you with gifts mr Gopher? Like the devils juice liquor?

Im thinking Im going to do the instant noodles thing SD, throw some veggies, meat, shrimp, and egg in it.

Gopher

Yes, and also insiting that I go here, there and everywhere with them - and when they're not throwing friendship at me, they're 'advising'.  

purelife

My day is going by slow. :(  I'm working on this report for a mini presentation that I know nothing about.  it's teh sucks! :(  Ah well....I have one last person to ask.   Hope he'll be of assistance. :)

Other than that, can't wait to leave work.  I gotta take a day off soon.  

Russ

Ah.. I have a few aquantances that like to 'advise' on my devious ways, and tell me' oh! you MUST call me when you do this...' Yeah right.

I feel for you..

Do you have a HIGHLY religious lady though that is now widowed a few doors over.. and likes to tell you that you are following the way of the devil? Then wont tell you why?

They are fun, trust me.  

Gopher

That's a horrible thing to have, Purelife - the day dragging along until it's time to go home. Make up for it when you finally get away - by doing something ultra-irresponsible.    

|