So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

I have no idea. The oven is cleaning itself so I don't want to grill/bake anything yet.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lise

Oh yeah, I got a question about oven cleaning if anyone can help. What does it do exactly? And do you wipe the oven clean afterwards with a cloth?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

purelife

I hope that I can go for pho tonight.  If not, it'll be eggs. BORING!  

Sportsdude

I guess. I have no idea.  All I know is the temperature gets really high and it stinks.  Then you just whipe it off I guess.  

purelife

Are you talking about a self-cleaning oven, Lise?

Lise

Yes. I have a self-cleaning oven but I'm not sure what it does except as SD says, it makes noise and it stinks the place. Other than that, I don't know what else it does or what to do afterwards.

Man..... got to go. See you perks later.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

I gave her 20 bucks. She was making fun of me still cause of my chicken pooh still.

She looked vietnamese to me.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

that was nice of you.

I take it you didn't tell her you throw your GF in the kitchen sink.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Was she hawt, Russ?  

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Yes. I have a self-cleaning oven but I'm not sure what it does except as SD says, it makes noise and it stinks the place. Other than that, I don't know what else it does or what to do afterwards.[/div] --

Yes, that's what it does.  The oven incinerates the grease and you're left with fine ashes.  Wipe the oven surfaces with a damp sponge and you're done!  (way better than using the Easy Off chemical oven cleaner- that stuff stinks way worse, and it makes all your food taste like oven cleaner!)

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Lise wrote:
So what's everyone's plan for dinner tonight?
--
 Leftovers.  And soup.  And I'm going to try mashed turnips a la purelife.

Sportsdude

The Final Test

purelife

Finally, I get smited!  I knew that I couldn't keep up being a goody goody for too long. ;)

Smite me baby one more time....

Lil Me

for you, purelife.

Sportsdude

ah lil me sharin the love ds style.  

|