So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

well I'm going to have a glass of water and try and fall asleep again. hopefully this time I sleep.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

pitbullca.bc

try warm milk...but goodluck...have a good sleep...yeah...I am on my way to sleep too...bye!

P.C.

Having a little trouble sleeping myself tonight too SD.  I hate that.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Ive given up going to sleep early.. I just cant anymore. Im normally up to 1-2am now. And up at around 930am. lol.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

That's the problem for me when I can't sleep.  I'll still be up at 6 no matter what time I go to bed. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/traurig/a010.gif" border=0]

Gopher

Always have trouble sleeping, if I manage five hours that's something to write home about.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

I don't often have trouble....but every once in a while......

I'm going to apply for a new job tomorrow, and I guess I'm a little nervous.

Gopher

Hope you're successful with it (after having throroughly discovered that  it's really worthy of you) I have a potentially reverse matter to keep me awake as there's a vague whiff of redundancy in the air).
A fool's paradise is better than none.

pitbullca.bc

good luck with the job interview P.C.!  

purelife

Good morning everyone.  I hope that all is having a nice morning.

pitbullca.bc

good morning PL... LOL..don't know yet..too early..in the process of pulling staples out of my walls..blech!

purelife

Pulling staples out of your walls?  Are you talking about those heavy duty staples?  Those are tough!  

Morning Ms Pit.

pitbullca.bc

LOL...yeah...lucky me!  LOL...both..regular and heavy duty...but that is ok...I am feelin tons better and got my strength back and made short work of those staples!!! LOL

P.C.

Thanks for the luck Miss Pitbull.  I surely hope I get this one.

Anybody have any exciting plans for the day?

Sportsdude

Ugh, over slept again.

Past couple of days I just seem to turn the alarm clock off and go back to sleep.  I don't really have to go anywhere so I guess my body says why get up early.

Anyways good morning

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|