So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lise

I love our relationship. We can share Russ between. Man-wich style. Oh dang.... we'll have to put Starfish somewhere. LOL.

OK. Gotta run. I can't believe I missed out on Little Mosque. Totally forgot it was on tonight. Good night everyone!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

Plus I'm going to have some little fun with this school in BC applying wise.  I've got to get a passport for it and talk to the consulate in Chicago even.  So I'd have this passport just going to waste, I'd want to use it, of course ;)    
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Good night Lise *falls off chair, too drosy*  

purelife

I should get off from the computer as well.  Teh boyfriend wants me off . ;)  

Russ

whoa what? what am i missing here? lol.

Love to have a meet up somewhere.. hopefully Im around for it, I think missy Starfish will be gone however.    
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

I'm free for the summer.  I need a vacation, badly.

I tried to sleep, but alas I couldn't.  Too much on the mind.

pitbullca.bc

too bad...hittin the hay myself soon

Sportsdude

forcing one to stay awake is never good.  

pitbullca.bc

forcing oneself to sleep before ready is also not good.

Sportsdude

yeah my body is half asleep.  My body is spent, my eyes are tired but my mind is going around about a million miles an hour. Its like Chinese water torture.  

pitbullca.bc

DS is overstimulating you then.  Need to go to your happy place...think happy thoughts  Actually...I heard of a good trick to try...I tried it myself and it seems to work..  Lay down.  Close your eyes.   Focus on your body....then...start from the bottom...feet...ankles..calves...and mentally relax them..move up...relaxing your muscles as you go...all the way up to your jaws...and forehead...can't say that it will work for you but I have tried it and it helped me.

Sportsdude

I wish I could think happy thoughts but right now the only thing that's going into my head a the moment is this one dark song/I can't stop thinking about my school work.

But I am over stimulated.  I've sat in a chair for 18 hours now, looking at a screeen.
I'm not going to fall asleep until I get this song out of my head.

pitbullca.bc

well goodluck to you then...LOL...Joyride by Roxette is playing on the tv right now....LOL...Muchretro...harsh!

Sportsdude

pitbullca.bc

LOL...I like this song!!!! LOL..catchin myself singing and whistling to it...LOL..talk about over stimulated!  LOL

|