|

Sportsdude

dinner is in a few, pizza hut.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

tenkani

Hey you!    :)

Those sound tasty!

No snacks for me; lunch was filling!

P.S. I'm leaving work in a few minutes so I will bid you all a good night!  
For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Lil Me

mmmm.  pizza.

Does Pizza Hut in the US have the cheese stick crust thing?  They've just started it here.  Haven't tried it yet.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

Good night Tenk!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Heya Lil Me.

I love those sesame honey snaps snacks.  I was going to pick up the whole box full of them.  I think that they were like 7 bucks or something.  :)

I have no snacks at teh moment... :( just water.  

Sportsdude

yeah, I find that sorta disgusting.

We get the supreme
the veggie
and pepperoni

Lil Me

there's a specialty Canadian Pizza at Pizza Hut here: pepperoni, mushrooms and bacon.  

Sportsdude

Is it called the Canadian?  

Lil Me

Sportsdude

purelife

I tried that over the weekends.  It wasn't that great..too much crust.  The idea of 4 kinds of pizza in one box was neat.  :)

Lil Me

What's for dinner?  I had mashed cauliflower and some linguine with veggies and spicy sausage.  

purelife

mashed cauliflower?  Yum.  Have you ever mashed turnips?  That's verrry yummy too. :)

I have some lasagna in the oven.  I brought it from Save On Foods...am going to try it.

Lil Me

Thanks for the idea about mashed turnips.  Gotta try it!  I tried mashed cauliflower on a whim because I've been eating different kinds of brown rice (black rice, red rice, etc.) and need a change.  I steamed the cauliflower, mashed it and added a bit of butter.  Really good!  

Lise

Hey purelife and Lil Me.

How's it going? I just made my steaks. Delicious. George Forman grill was a blast! Easy easy to make, fast and I don't know why I've never bought it in the first place.

I would invest in it. The only thing I didn't like about it that it was a bit difficult to clean (cannot remove the grill) and that it left no grill marks despite the pictures on the box.

Definite win-win for me. I love it.    
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|