Flavor Flav's new love

Started by Lise, Jun 19 06 09:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

WHAT does she see in that man? His big, big stupid clock hanging down his neck, his gold plated teeth......? UGH. I don't watch the reality show that often but when I do catch like 2 mins of it, I can't understand the attraction with Flav. He's not the brightest nor is he the most attractive man on earth yet 20 women compete for his affection. Insanity...... no, that's television for you.

Here's his latest beau after Brigette Nelson.

It's come and gone and we all know the outcome... Flav made his decision and for a moment, I became a little sentimental about the biggest train wreck in reality television coming to an end.

But what's done is done and Flav chose Hoopz.

A collective sigh could be heard around the nation. And New York actually handled the news with far more grace than I certainly expected. At least to his face. The limo ride of shame was, in the spirit of The Bachelor, a mess like every other limo ride before it.

Best of luck to the newest couple of reality TV. May Flav and Hoopz live happily ever after.

[FONT size=1]Source: [/FONT][A href="http://www.vh1realityworld.com/2006/03/13/flavor-of-love-the-finale/"][FONT size=1]http://www.vh1realityworld.com/2006/03/13/flavor-of-love-the-finale/[/FONT][/A]

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Thank you for that post.
After reading it I no longer fear global warming and the inevitable destruction of the human species.

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

purelife

He makes me throw up!  Blech!  Disgusting!

I don't think even snails will find him attractive.  All he's got is $ $ $ and loads of it.  

tenkani

The sad thing is, he first became famous working with Public Enemy, which was an extremely political, revolutionary rap group. Now look at the sell-out motherf*cker.

Anyway, in honor of the Flav of years gone by...

[span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Flavor Flav is the sun[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Public Enemy number one[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Gotcha runnin' from the gun (pow)[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Of a brain that weighs a ton[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Can't face my facts that's on the shelf[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Cause you want a hand out for your wealth[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Eatin' welfare turkey out of the can[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]I can't do nuttin' for ya man[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]I can't do nuttin' for ya man[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]You want six dollars for what?[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]I can't do nuttin' for ya man[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]You better man kiss my but[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]I can't do nuttin' for ya man[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]I'm busy tryin' to do for me[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]I can't do nuttin' for ya man[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]That's the way the ball bounces gee[/span][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][br style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"][span style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(0, 0, 127);"]Bass for your face, kick that shit![/span]

Some Chick

I hate admitting I watched that...

God, did you see the way the creature ATE?  My dog has better table manners.  I'm trying to come up with someone less attractive that has found his way to television, and I'm drawing a blank.

Lise

That's funny, tenkani.

I can't help but stare at his stupid teeth. Of all the stupiest things to do to your teeth...... anyways, from a dental point of view, that's such a bizzaro thing to do.

SC - you watched the show? Man, I can't even stand the way the women fight over him. It's as ugly as his face. And I've seen the way he eats too - chops with mouth open. Real classy.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Some Chick

Yeah I watched the damned thing.  I tripped over it when I was channel surfing, and I couldn't look away.  Here was this gleeful chimp with gold teeth, no class, no manners... Always half cut and on the verge of incoherence, and all of these moronic females are humiliating themselves in front of millions of viewers for what?  To get his grimey little paws on them?

*Shuddering*

Some people have what I call an "Ick Factor" rating and it goes from 0-10.

No sum of money is enough to diminish Flav's ick factor rating of 10.

I also watch stuff like "The Worlds Most Amazing Crashes".  I would put this show in the same category.

Lise

I also watch stuff like "The Worlds Most Amazing Crashes".  I would put this show in the same category.

Shoot. I'm guilty of watching that too............................... hehe.[/DIV]
Bill Cosby.

tenkani

Can I just note that calling a black man an "animal" and a "chimp" could be seen as racist?
Don't worry though, I tend to cut you Canadians a bit of slack in that department. Not everyone can be as ethnically sensitive as we yanks    ;)

Some Chick

If it's any consolation, I thought George Burns bore a strong resemblance to a chimp as well.

tenkani

LOL. Not to worry.
Mostly I'm just teasing Lise    
The threadkilling was just an unhappy by-product.
Please, carry on as if no one questioned your integrity!      

Some Chick

Otay  :)

[img height=327 alt="" src="http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/86/Georgeburns-85.jpg" width=283 border=0]

tenkani

Some Chick

Imagine George Bush as a forum mod.

Correcting spelling, encouraging less free thinking, randomly deleting threads because he misinterpreted the meaning a word...

That would be entertainment.

Wonder what he'd look like with Grillz.  Photoshop anyone?

Lise

tenkani wrote:
Can I just note that calling a black man an "animal" and a "chimp" could be seen as racist?
Don't worry though, I tend to cut you Canadians a bit of slack in that department. Not everyone can be as ethnically sensitive as we yanks    ;)

Oh, I'm sorry........................ I forgot that might offend the chimps and the rest of the animal kingdom. Bad Lise. Bad Lise.

Bill Cosby.