Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Yeah she went under the bushes up on the hill. But niether Tigger or Angel are coming inside for they a soaked for sure.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

hee hee...that's cute, them hiding in the bushes.  

Thank goodness they are safe.

kitten

I'll be working until my client passes too far into Alzheimer's.  She's totally bedridden and almost completely immobile now, so I have no idea how long she will be able to live at home.  
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

I'm glad they are safe.  It sounds like they are getting along better now.

Sportsdude

Oh they love each other now. Its hysterical. Tigger still wants to be a dog and acts like it. Angel is just Angel. She's gaining weight finally. So she's gone from critical aneroxia to now just aneroxia.

Atleast she eats thats all I care. During eating time the cats have an eat off. Tigger on one side of the step chowing down and Angel on the other doing the same except Tigger's more of an eater.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

I was sure they would get along once they established who was top cat.  Now that they have settled down Angel won't be stressed and will keep gaining weight.

Sportsdude log out

Funny thing is I don't think they have established who's on top. I think Tigger just realised that Angel is not a threat because

A) She's really old

B) She has no claws

So what would Tigger be afraid of?

The bad thing though is Angel is teaching Tigger how to jump on things. He can jump on things all he wants outside but inside thats a no no. Tigger rather climb a tree though.  

kitten

Looks like Tigger has learned to respect his elders.  You'll have to reinforce his training on not jumping on things indoors.  Every time you catch him doing it, just put him outside.  He'll get the message.

kitten

Good morning, Gopher.  Sorry to be late checking in, but I was occupied with a basketfull of ironing and didn't notice the time flying by.

Gopher

That's ok.k I had to rush off early too, I had to keep an appointment with some people - when I got there they'd forgotten all about my visit, however I was adequately placated by two large glasses of red wine and a sausage sandwich.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Hi, Gopher!  I just got back from the vet's a few minutes ago.  My cat is back to three electrolyte treatments a week.  I don't think he has much longer since he's losing weight again.  I hope he'll make it to Christmas.

Gopher

I'm very, very sorry to hear that. Give him my good wishes - and treat him to some catnip.

For no reason whatsoever, I have been asked (by the lady who you remind me of  - the one who is so far advanced in cancer that her life is hanging by a thread) if you like the Brontes and if you believe in fairies.

kitten

That was the first thing I gave him when we got home.  I can't give it to him too frequently as he gets bored with it!

Gopher

You've obviously been far too indulgent in the past - I applaud it!

kitten

Being royal creatures, how could I do anything less?

|