Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

There you are kitten, I wasn't the only one.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Gopher wrote:
 How do you pay for it?[/DIV]
 With groceries.  They already have money!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

I'll have to pop off in a few minutes, so I'll leave it to the kind offices of Monsignor Sportsdude to follow through this interesting topic.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Sportsdude wrote:
 I was getting worried about you Kitten? Glad to see you.[/DIV]
 Hi, Sportsdude.  Life has been so empty without the computer.  I feel as though I'm finally being fed after a long fast.  I'm glad to see you, too.  

Sportsdude

Me too. Computer eh? Everyone seems to be having computer problems lately.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Not the computer, just the monitor.  With that gone I don't have a computer.  It was an older second-hand model when I bought it, so I wasn't too surprised, just disappointed.

purelife

Hey kitten,

how is your job hunting going these days?  

Yeah, I'm going through computer problems.  My computer doesn't want to load up.  It goes to the Windows XP screen and then somehow, reboots....AAAGH, it's frustrating....I sure hope that somebody knows how to fix it.  I think that I'll cry if it won't ever work again....

Sportsdude

Yikes! I was taking a shower and looking out this window watching my cats outside and all of a sudden a huge thunderstorm comes and I think blew away Angel.

kitten

purelife wrote:
 Hey kitten,

how is your job hunting going these days?  

Yeah, I'm going through computer problems.  My computer doesn't want to load up.  It goes to the Windows XP screen and then somehow, reboots....AAAGH, it's frustrating....I sure hope that somebody knows how to fix it.  I think that I'll cry if it won't ever work again....[/DIV]
 Good luck with your computer, purelife.  I know the frustration of not having a computer after being without a monitor for a few days.

Sportsdude

Lets see on computer problems. Tenkani had them first in July, then Lise, then purelife, and now kitten. who's next?

purelife

Sportsdude wrote:
 Yikes! I was taking a shower and looking out this window watching my cats outside and all of a sudden a huge thunderstorm comes and I think blew away Angel.[/DIV]

My goodness.  A thunderstorm!  That's just insane!  

I'm sorry to hear about angel.....  I hope that she's in good hands... awww...that's sad.

kitten

Almost forgot to answer your question.  I'm not job hunting, I've had a care aide job for quite a long time.  At my age, when this job ends I think I will retire for good.  I'm getting pretty tired of hard labour.  

purelife

*knock on my desk* Nobody's next.  I hope.

Computer problems suck.  I feel so deprived without access to home computer. I almost felt like paying for internet access at some cafe.  

kitten

You will find Angel, I'm sure.  Do you think she might have hidden under something until the storm passes?  

purelife

Totally understand kitten.  Glad to hear that you're retiring and keeping it easy. I was just going to ask you again.  :)

It's good to know that you're happy.    

|