Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Thanks Kitten.  What a relief.....lol

Talk about photogenic.......

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Wedding invitations that she crafted for someone.  This lady is very talented, believe me.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

You were delivering a baby chimp? Sorry, we overlapped again - now I see.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

rofl, Gopher.

A bunny for your thoughts.  (I can change that expression....right ???)

Gopher

I'm writing lol as I haven't yet worked out the meaning of rofl.

P.C.

OK....one more.

[img height=367 src="http://home.planet.nl/~fran0446/Afbeeldingen/Kittens/2006-01-19_groupE.JPG" width=450]

Have a wonderful day.  

Gopher

Wow, an expolosion of kittens!

kitten

ROFL = Roll On Floor Laughing

Gopher

Thanks, I trust in your omniscience at all times ma'am.

kitten

I don't, but I asked someone else a long time ago  (in computer years) and they were kind enough to tell me.  My computer is running like it's full of frozen molasses right now.  Are you finding the same problem?

Gopher

No, mine's running as though it's had an overdose of rhubarb.

By the way, did you realise this is now the THIRD most posted thread?  

kitten

No, I hadn't realized that.  I'm quite amazed!  And could you lend me some of that rhubarb for my computer?  Otherwise I'll have to resort to feeding it Ex-Lax to get it moving again.  

Gopher

You can have as much rhubarb as you like - I've got a vast crop of it this year. However, may I suggest the powdered form? You'll find this at once highly concentrated (ergo super efficient) and far more easily portable than that which comes straight from the garden.

kitten

My computer read the threats toward it and decided to behave today.  I gather you really like rhubarb to grow so much of it.  I don't think the powdered version would work too well in a coffee cake, even if the original stuff is more expensive to ship.  Wonder how it would taste stirred into carbonated water?

Gopher

Hmm. Now there's a thpought. Buy some and let me know the results.It may also add a bit of go to your car if added to the gas. Another wonderful thing about rhubarb is how efficiently it cleans your pans when everything else has been found to be of no avail.

Otherwise, a fox crossed my path last night as I was walking hom - is this a sign of anything?

ALSO, something unusuasl about which I meant to inform you earlier in the week - I was almost knocked dowen by a PENNY-FARTHING as I was walking home from work the other day!: certainly a surprise as I've never seen one on the streets before.

|