Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

I'll bring the BAR !  It will cover all....even those with the most discriminating taste.

[H1]Banana Ivanov[/H1] [img alt="Banana Ivanov" src="http://www.mixanddrink.com/img/drinks/banana_ivanov.jpg"]  Glass: Huricane

Garnish: Banana

[UL] [LI]4 cl Finlandia Vodka  [LI]1/2 Banana  [LI]2 cl Lemon juice  [LI]2 cl Lime cordial juice  [LI]1 cl Banana syrup  [LI]Crushed ice[/LI][/UL] Kitten ?  And your refreshment of choice ?

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

[SPAN class=important2gras]Use a "Blender" for Miss Zoe's Hello Kitty drink recipe[/SPAN]

[SPAN class=important2gras][/SPAN]

[SPAN class=important2gras] Ingredients :[/SPAN]

[TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD class=vingras]- 6 oz vodka (strawberry)  [/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD class=vingras]- 6 oz peach schnapps  [/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD class=vingras]- 1 crushed, strawberry popsicle [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

[HR color=#ff9900 SIZE=1]

[TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD width=0][/TD] [TD class=important2gras vAlign=center align=left] Use a "Blender" for Miss Zoe's Hello Kitty drink recipe [/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] blend strawberry vodka and peach schnapps with crushed ice in a pina-colada glass. Add a crushed strawberry popsicle, which should settle at the bottom of the glass. Top with whipped cream and a strawberry, and serve.
Serve in "Pina Colada Glass " Garnish: No
[SPAN class=important]
[/SPAN]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yummmm!!!!

Love you guys so much    
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

Diet Pepsi.
I'm still in the prohibition age.
Although I've got corona down in beer fridge in the basement

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

That "Hello Kitty" drink sounds scrumptious!  I'm not too fond of bananas, but strawberries.........Yummm!

We loves you too, dear monkee.  And my cat loves your kitty in the picture.    
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

We can make you a Roy Rogers, SD.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I think you should give him a screaming orgasm.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

kitten

That's not in my job description.  I checked the rules before I answered and it's just not in there.

P.C.

Hugs to the Monkee.....have a lovely weekend.  (I'm assuming the clock has finally put it's hands where they're supposed to be)  

kitten

Heading home to your weekend of debauchery, monkee?  Have loads of fun.

P.C.

Oops.  I was having a gamble with myself that the Monkee was going to leave tracks at 5:00......now I feel shame for jumping the gun.  

kitten

You mean he's still in slavery?  His paws will be so tired.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

The best cure for shame is...

KITTENZ

P.C.

OMG....looky that lil guys face.

Are ya stuck there Monkee?  Tell me you don't have to work late ???  

kitten

[A href="http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/index.html?view=1174330218-1174130085148.jpg"][img title=1174330218-1174130085148 alt=1174330218-1174130085148 src="http://www.acc.umu.se/~zqad/cats/1174330218-1174130085148.t.jpg" border=1][/A].

|