Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

but your going to create a sound barrier or something right? So its not 'deafening'.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

That's a lovely colour.  It should look amazing.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

A sound barrier?  No.  It goes over plywood sheeting, plus the interior has insulation.  It won't be deafening.....I'm sure. (I think)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

oh okay.

Then again farm barns don't have insulation lol.

P.C.

Good morning Kitten.....I have no idea what I'm doing up.  My clock isn't plugged in, so I thought it was around 6.....so I got up.  I think I probably could have used an extra hour.  Are you working today?

Sportsdude

I'm going to check the mail. lol  

P.C.

Hey Kitten....are you out there?  Been dreadfully quiet in here the last few days.  *cry

I've been quite busy, but checking in regularly, only to find not a soul about.  I spent the day transporting all the garage sale stuff over to my neighbours house.....only to have the perfectly blue skies cloud over and drop a load.  RATS.  

Anyways, most of the stuff is over there, and we're set for tomorrow (and Sunday)  

I managed to smash my toe today....not once.....not twice.....but THREE times on the same toe.  It is purple and fat and throbbing.  (yipes)

What are you up to this fine Friday evening?

kitten

Oh no!!!  Three times!  That's nasty.  I was alone when I came here so I PMed you about my day.  I'm still growling.

I just noticed Kaycee is carefully checking my duvet for any loose feathers.  Silly beast!

P.C.

Just PM'd you back Kitten.

Yes....it's like a morgue in here......I'm going to have to go on a 'blessing drive'....HAHAHHAHAAA  

I'm sad to see such a lull in spite of the fact that I know the good weather and springtime puts people's focus on different things.  But I miss everybody.....*cry

kitten

I've been here a couple of times, and noticed empty space where people used to be.  I guess there's a lot of things to do and places to go.  I know I haven't had much time this last couple of days.

Sportsdude

I lurk perodically and if nobody's on I won't sign in, but if somebody is I'll sign in.

I'm mail watching mostly through the day. Its my new past time.

kitten

Greetings, Gopher.  I just stopped home for a quick sandwich and it's back to work.  The birthday my lady's friends gave her has left her sick and confused, and I just spent nearly 4 hours trying to settle her down, as well as clean up the mess they left.  NO MORE PARTIES!!!

Gopher

Oh, poor both of you. And may I say how nice it is to see someone else on the board?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Sorry, but it's "now you see me, now you don't".  I hope your day is going well.

Gopher

So far so good, not spectacular by any means, however about ten minutes ago the sun has at last decided to shine
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|