Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

In the rain?  Sleeping on my bed, like any sensible cat.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

And in less inclement weather?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Chasing various critters and generally running around exploring the area.

Gopher

Oh, a cat's life is good. Wish we could do things like this - i.e. devote our time to the pursuit of REAL joys in every kind of weather.

kitten

Particularly if there is always someone available to fulfill our requirements, such as food and shelter.

Gopher

Not to mention earning our crust for us.

kitten

Indeed.  They expect us to be their slaves, and we are happy to obey.  I've been told that Kaycee has trained me well.

Gopher

By himself, or did he inveigle someone else to do the hard work of telling you?

kitten

He's a gentle teacher, and merely guided me in the right direction.  I did have previous training with my former owner, Spooky.

Gopher

Ah, so you're a graduate in feline servitude.I take it you'll try for your doctorate?  

kitten

I think I've learned all I can about capitulation to the whims of a feline.  I consider myself an expert now.

P.C.

Good evening Miss Kitten.....how goes it?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Going well, but I think I'll be going to bed early tonight to try to catch up on some sleep.  How's everything with you?  I noticed in another thread that things were frantically busy for you....as usual!

P.C.

Sleep catch up is a good thing, Kitten.

Yup....still muckin about with this garage sale stuff.  All I can say, is I'm glad to not leave this stuff behind me, (should anything happen).  I have found the bright light in all of this, and that's what it is.  I would never wish this job on anyone, even if they'd be cursing me after I'm gone......lol.

Aside from being amazed at how much stuff I'm getting rid of....I'm more amazed at what's left.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I learned a long time ago that whether you live in a shack or a mansion, things will accumulate to fill all available spaces and more.  But since there is so much, perhaps you can take a vacation with the proceeds.  It's a thought, anyway.

|