Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

kitten wrote:
 Sun???  You've actually seen sunshine?  But it can be blinding under those conditions. ....

It's been sunny this morning too - however new deluges are due to start sometime tonight.

A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

It wore out in a month???  You need to take it back to where you got it.  I hope you kept your receipt.  There's no way a tire should wear out in that length of time.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

Got to dash for work.  I'm late.

Gopher

Happy landings.

Sportsdude

kitten wrote:
It wore out in a month???  You need to take it back to where you got it.  I hope you kept your receipt.  There's no way a tire should wear out in that length of time.

Yeah I know. I think my car needs to be re-aligned though its quite a bit off. Oh well tire exploding is the least of my worries out there, the deer are getting dumber and I've come really close to hitting a few, the drunks, wet leaves going around a corner (car will slide almost went off the road yesterday), and of course losing control of the car and hitting a tree. lovely.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

There is also the option of slowing down some to give you better stopping distance.  From what you've said about your driving, it sounds as though you always have the accelerator pressed to the floor when you drive.  Now that's SCARY!

P.C.

Hi Kitten (and all)....JUST got power back on.  Went out around 10 this morn.  Just ran out of my last candles.  What a nasty piece of weather out there....LOL
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

The power was out between Kensington and SFU yesterday, or so I was told.  Luckily there was still powere in my area, which isn't too far from there.  How did you manage for dinner with no power?  I hate when that happens as I worry that I'll be late for work.  Was there a lot of damage to your place?  Downed trees?

P.C.

Good morning Kitten.  We were lucky. Only a few large limbs came down.  But only minutes from my place looks like a war zone.  Trees all over the place.

Still amazing to me how warm it is.....and that wind yesterday was almost tropical.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I'm glad you got off easy.  I was worried about you when I saw how badly the Island was hit.  When I didn't see you online before I shut down I was quite sure it was a power outage.  When I was out yesterday afternoon I saw a lot of debris scattered across the roads everywhere.

Gopher

I've always intended to ask you, Kitten. When worshipping your cat, do you use a regular form of service?

kitten

No, I just give him regular offerings every day.  Otherwise I'm afraid he would cast me out as a sinner and look for another truer worshipper.

Gopher

Someone was telling me of a hill in England which was once the centre of cat worshipping there. Do you know of any other sites (apart from your own home)?

kitten

No, I haven't.  But it sounds like a good idea.  If you can find me a good mountain that we can plant with catnip, I'll have my cat consecrate it on behalf of all cats.

Gopher

You'll be thes high priestess, I take it.

|