Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

LOL. Okay. Tigger is like hey whats going on, and Ozzie is like OMG ITS A CAT!!! GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

Have you gone for a walk already, or are you just getting Ozzie ready?
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

I went for a walk 20 minutes ago.

kitten

I thought you hadn't gone.  You were back so quick.  Did you just take a walk around the block?

Sportsdude

Yeah quick walk like 5 to 7 minutes top. I have to run funny on my side walk or I'd be running into trees. They're low and for my giant self I don't want a face full of a branch.

kitten

I don't blame you.  At this time of night would it be safer to run on the road, or is there too much traffic?

Sportsdude

There's a big highway by my house. One time there was a guy on meth or something wondering around at 2am then he disappeared. freaked me out. He was 2 feet from my car while I was waiting at the light to go to work. *shivers*

kitten

Highway, eh?  No, maybe it isn't a good idea to run on the road after all.  I don't even like to go out at night any more.  I never know what sort of weirdo might show up, and I'm not courageous.

Lise

How the heck do you walk a cat???
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

kitten

With great difficulty and a lot of patience!  Also a leash and harness.  Some cats refuse and just lie down and won't budge, but I was lucky with Kaycee because he was so curious.

Gopher

Russ wrote:

I had some sort of contribution to this thread..

Otherwise I wouldnt worry about the confusion, its quite amusing. As long as you dont mind a few of us reading it and not replying.

[FONT color=#0000bf]Voyeurs are always welcome, participants even more![/FONT]
[/DIV][/DIV][/DIV][/DIV]

A fool's paradise is better than none.

curses

as soon as i go away. you kids have nothing to say. now do you know what i mean by boring?  

Russ

I agree bud, thats why Im still active on two other websites and havent come fully to DS.

Teh borken really tries, giving us material to talk about.. he even replies to PM's!

Abnormal for a webmaster
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

We like abnormal webmasters, which is something we certainly can't say for abnormal posters.      
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

I dont disagree with you Gopher.

But my theory is that Im the only normal one and everyone else is strange.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|