Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Well they can hide really well. There are bushes and this over hang thats 4inches from the ground. We try to keep them in the garage at night but whenever I leave for work at night Angel darts out to the backyard. (She doesn't have the collar Tigger does)  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

It's just as well she doesn't have a collar since she's an outdoor cat.  It's so easy for a collar to get tangled in a branch and the cat is trapped and vulnerable.

Sorry, Sportsdude, it has been a long day, and I've got to get to bed.  Goodnight.  It's been nice chatting.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Same here. Good night.  

Gopher

A cameo (or is it guest?) appearance while I'm away!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

kitten

Yay!!! Good to hear from you.  Hope the vacation is going spendidly for you.  Hope you get lots of blue skies and cool days.

Gopher

Warm days - yes, blue - skies no. Heavy rain almost non-stop.  

kitten

How sad!!!  Just what every vacation doesn't need....rain!  Hope it clears up for you soon, Gopher.

P.C.

Good morning Kitten.

And so begins another day.   How is Kaycee adapting to his new home?  I'm sure you two are getting along perfectly.  Are you working today?....day off for me.   Ahhhhhhh.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

I forgot that you have Thursdays off.  Good for you....time you had a break from the madhouse.  Kaycee is doing just fine.  He's explored ever corner of the apartment and now spends a lot of time looking out the patio door.  I put a harness on him and took him for a walk outside to introduce him to his new environment.  He seems content to be here.

My answers may be a bit slow.  The computer seems to be rather sluggish today.   GRRRR!

Gopher

Has he started training you?

kitten

Not yet.  He's still assessing my vulnerabilities.

Gopher

Ah, the thoughtful kind.

kitten

Yes.  He has settled in very nicely, and now it's just a matter of training.  Him training me, I mean.

Gopher

Of course. Iimagine that the adoration (on your part) has already been established as being necessary to his noticing you.

Sportsdude

My cats are fighting at the moment. They had a big fight during dinner last night. I think Angel went into Tiggers territory.  Then this morning out of the blue Angel hits Tigger on the head with her paw pretty hard. I threw Angel in the garage for that.  She knows better. Big bully, does that to the dog as well.  Tigger then quickly jumped onto a chair but I quickly shooed him off.  Atleast he learns. Ozzie got into some salad last night and threw it up this morning.  I swear they are like little childern.

|