Hello Kitten

Started by Gopher, Apr 24 06 11:35

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

....or deprive another cat of the same love, for that matter.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

That's true too.  But I feel I get as good as I give.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

Sportsdude, do your cats get much personal attention?  What with food dispensers and keeping them outside, it doesn't sound like they have much human attention.

Sportsdude

Angel's never been super human attention. She's an ex outdoor cat wants to be outside. Tigger is a little both he likes to be in the house but they both go back and forth from the garage to outside. Tigger gets the most attention because he's in the house more. Angel just wants to be left alone.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Oh and Tigger gets picked up and held about everyday, Angel gets cranky when you do that.  

kitten

Poor Angel.  She was abused and now she doesn't really trust people any more.  Such a terrible thing to do to a cat.  

Sportsdude

No she wasn't abused the previous owners who's mom was my sisters teacher said she doesn't like to be picked up, hates dogs.  

P.C.

They sure DO have a hard time forgetting when they have been treated poorly in the past.  

(hi sportsdude !)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Didn't you say she had been attacked by a dog?  I thought that was why you brought her to your place.

Sportsdude

Hi P.C. No that was Tigger. He's 1. Got attacked by my cousins Boxer named Brutus who then just recently got bitten by a rattle snake in the eye.  

kitten

I wouldn't wish a rattlesnake bite on any creature.  Come to think of it, I wouldn't want any type of snake around me.  Tigger must be afraid of dogs  and hate them too.

Sportsdude

Nope. He loves Ozzie. Ozzie loves anything he doesn't get why Angel hates him. Thats why Tigger I think wants to be in the house a lot if he gets tired of climbing trees he wants to be with the dog.

But Tigger doesn't like to be petted around the tail region because thats were the injury happend. He won't growl he'll just put his teeth on you not in a bitting way its just him saying don't pet me there.

kitten

Is there still some damage to that area is is it just memory of when it hurt?  It's so nice that he gets along with Ozzie though.

Sportsdude

I think its more memory. Because his last surgery was in April or May. He hasn't been stuck in a cage for medical reason since then as well. Its amazing how big he has gotten since then. He chows down something for a cat I'm not used to seeing. (Ozzie on the other hand is a decade old and he still treats food like little kids treat Christmas, he devours.)  

kitten

Dogs don't seem to know when they're full.  It's like they lack an appetite shut-off button in their brains.

|