OPRAHS MAKE OVER

Started by GORDY THE TERRIBLE, Jun 03 07 10:48

Previous topic - Next topic

GORDY THE TERRIBLE

IN AN EFFORT TO BE MORE LIKE MICHAEL JACKSON OPRAH HAS REPORTED ON HER FORUM THAT SHE DESIRES A MAKE OVER OF HER ASS IN THE FORM OF BLEACHING.

WHILE WE ALL KNOW THE STARTING AREA AT WHAT POINT DO YOU DRAW THE LINE SO TO SPEAK? THIS WAS THE CONFUSION IN THE JACKSON CAMP AND NOT KNOWING WHERE TO STOP RESULTED IN JACKSON BEING BLEACHED ALL OVER.

OPRAH NOW WISHES TO BE CALLED SNOW WHITE.

TehBorken

Although I don't like Oprah, her politics, or her whole "schtick", I will say she made it on her own. Her family was dirt poor, as impoverished as they come, and she started out with nothing. By her hard work, her determination, and her force of personality she's created a huge media empire that's second to none. She's a true [a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horatio_Alger"]Horatio Alger[/a] story.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

kitten

I don't recall Hitler helping people though.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Helping people?

That's just something Oprah's public relations team thought up for good press.

The woman is a MONSTER.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

kitten

Monster, maybe, but in a good sort of way.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
 [div style="font-style: italic;"]That's just something Oprah's public relations team thought up for good press.[/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]The woman is a MONSTER.[/div]
You're just saying that  because she's a vicious, self-obsessed anti-male whacko with millions of dollars she uses to promote her hateful IQ-reducing propaganda.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

GORDY GAMBINO a1

I'm gonna volunteer to bleech Oprah's ass.

Does anyone know what equipment the USA Navy uses to paint their aircraft carriers as i know im in for a big job.  

stretchedout

As is the case with most rich, famous people luck had a lot to do with it.  A chubby 30 year old black woman was perfect for the TV talk show market in 1986 - thank the Cosby Show for making it possible Oprah.
C'mon, the city is sleeping!