Saint Louis most dangerous city in America!

Started by Sportsdude, Oct 30 06 09:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Sportsdude

I've thought about moving down to the state streets in south city before but at night the crime gets bad there. If people get shot its always in the state streets. oh well. I don't plan on living here that much longer but if I do thats where I have to go because its too expensive to live in the 'safer' county area. The suburbs are boring I'm a city person. But the city here is dangerous.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Mutilated Mind

St. Louis is in Michigan I believe ?
Go to michigan.areaconnect.com, click on St. Louis, then look for the Crime Statistics and the Populations Statistics links both on the lower right. The populations statistics should also be interesting to look at.

TehBorken

Mutilated Mind wrote:
St. Louis is in Michigan I believe ?

Actually it's in Missouri unless they moved it.

I thnk the crime stats are legit. My friend that lives in St Louis is a tail-gunner on a bread truck.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Mutilated Mind

Sportsdude wrote:
<DIV>Its the gangs. They like to rape and pillage the place. Saint Louis was like 5th worst at one point a couple years ago. But the gangs got together decided that they were slipping not doing enough killing etc. So they got there act together and decided to put St. Louis back on top where it belongs. Meanwhile more people are moving out to where I live in the white safe but boring suburbs. People are getting fed up. I walk down the most dangerous street in Saint Louis every weekend to go to habitat for humanity. The first day I was there a couple hours earlier there was a shootout at the same street corner. Killed a couple people. Apparently some guy just walked up to a car and pulled out a hand gun and shot this guy in the head. </DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>But it doesn't matter where you live in Saint Louis you could live in the 'white' part (South City) and you'd get gun fights in your backyard every once in a while.</DIV> <DIV> </DIV> <DIV>I think I've told everyone the story of me and the bike gang once?</DIV> <DIV>If not here's the story.</DIV> <DIV>A couple years ago on our way back from Florida my Dad took the wrong turn in East Saint Louis and went across the MLK bridge instead of staying on the interstate. The MLK bridge leads to downtown. It was 2am we went right by the arch and there was this gang on about 20 suzuki bikes and a truck waving guns in the air and bouncing to rap music. RIGHT DOWN MAIN STREET!!! imagine a gang going through Robson in Vancouver. no cops around no nothing.</DIV>

--------------------------------------------

Aren't you the guy who stated in a post some time ago that he is descending of German parents ? It's you, isn't it ?

Sportsdude

why? My grandparents were in concentration camps. And no they were hungarians.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Mutilated Mind

Sportsdude wrote:
<DIV>why? My grandparents were in concentration camps. And no they were hungarians.</DIV>

------------------------------------------------------

Why ? Darn it, Sportsdude, because, like I said, I thought you said that of course ! Why else would I think that ?

Some people here do have weird come-backs ...

And I still do seem to remember you said that... as I remember you said somewhere you were living in Vancouver but were thinking of moving to Seattle (but this might be the other way round, that I'm not sure of).