the amazing race

Started by kingy, Jul 17 06 09:30

Previous topic - Next topic

kingy

i heard that this coming season of the amazing race starts off from seattle.

anyone there see anything of interest the past couple of months or so.

Sportsdude

Didn't they go through Vancouver last time?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

I saw the Amazing Race team a while ago in downtown Vancouver.  I wasn't sure if it was them or not.  I was looking for the camera crew but didn't see any.  They are probably hiden somewhere.  The team was going into some kind of lock box that looked to be the Amazing Race box....  The team looked really absorbed in what they were doing and didn't look too friendly.

kingy

i think there is a canadian version of the amazing race. something on the outdoor life network. if it was the amazing race, i think the cameras are basically in front of you. if two teams are close to each other, you could see the camera person running side by side with them.

i hope they come to vancouver soon, i could see them do something from vancouver to whistler.

Lise

They should come to Vancouver. It'll be great if they do come. I know they've been to Calgary and Nigara Falls but not the west coast.

To be frank, am getting a tad bored with the Amazing Race. Dunno. Maybe the show's a bit repetitive. Needs to inject something new into the show to pump it up a bit.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Marik

I think they should go to more countries where the people dont speak english, so the contestants have a harder time overall. And make the road blocks / detours more challenging! If anyone remembers, there was that one time where one person had to eat something like 4 pounds of meat? Only 1 or 2 people finished it.  

Nat

(I haven't registered yet, other site's boring today and I have some down time!)

We saw them running through Yaletown 3 weekends ago. Again, not sure if it was them. We joked giving them the wrong directions :p but they were pretty caught up in whatever they were doing....it looked like they were taking the long route along the seawall!