Power issues

Started by Russ, Dec 14 06 03:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Russ

My power flashed on and off for a fraction of a second about 5 minutes ago. I just got a call from a neighbor, who had talked to another and was asking if it happened to us. Seems theres a number of us in the area that it happened to. The neighborhood gossip is going to call in and has promised to tell me the news that she gets from teh power company.

Everything reset! all the clocks, alarms etc.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

purelife

Hey, you have no secret text.  :(

[FONT color=#ffffff]HIYA RUSS!  [/FONT]

Russ

lol neither do you!

[FONT color=#ffffff]This wasnt a provocative joke! My computer and everything else went down. I was actually in between posting and putting up a string of lights when they went off then back on. I went huh? Came inside and saw everything flashing.[/FONT]

[FONT color=#ffffff][/FONT]

[FONT color=#ffffff]If you write secret text in the open then everyone is going to know. At least edit the post and take that part into black text or out, lol![/FONT]    

Lise

Stop that, Russ! Your text is giving me a headache. Just kidding.

No power outages here yet. *fingers cross*
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Russ

Yeah it was just a flicker of off and on again. No other problems the entire time. Probably just a changeover or screwup on the the power distributors side.

P.C.

I'm pretty sure we'll be out again tonight.  It's been nice to get some laundry and vacuuming done.  3 days off one on......I hope I see a lower hydro bill...lol

Everything in my fridge and freezer is history, and I was going to shop today, but I thought I'd wait it out until I see what tonights storm brings.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.