Current Reading

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 06 11:15

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Summer Crossing - Truman Capote  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Lil Me

TWILIGHT!!! I've jumped on that bandwagon.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

ahahaha hahahaha ahahaha

[img style="width: 291px; height: 413px;" src="http://media.onsugar.com/files/ons/217/2171425/41_2008/image_281.jpg"]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

LOL Lil Me.  I have to admit, it's tripped off my curiosity too.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

The Brutal Art - Jesse Kellerman.  

Lil Me

P.C. wrote:
 LOL Lil Me.  I have to admit, it's tripped off my curiosity too.  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif"]  --

I think you should read it.  You too will have a crush on the 17 year old vampire named Edward Cullen, who is actually 104.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

It's been a year and I'm almost finished with Bill Bryson's Lost Continent. Thoroughly enjoyed the journey home, and discovered that I'm a travel writer at heart. lol

Lil Me

LOVE Bill Bryson.

Republic of Love- Carol Shields

Sportsdude

You've read him Lil Me? I get a little misty eyed when he starts talking about home. Iowa/Missouri same thing really.  

Michel

purelife

[span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]Lil Me wrote:[/span][br style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"][span style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]P.C. wrote:[/span][br style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"] [div style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"][em]LOL Lil Me.  I have to admit, it's tripped off my curiosity too.[/em]   [/div] [p style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]--[/p] [p style="font-style: italic; font-weight: bold;"]I think you should read it.  You too will have a crush on the 17 year old vampire named Edward Cullen, who is actually 104.[/p][hr style="width: 100%; height: 2px;"]I watched the Twilight movie the other night and really liked it.  It was such a chick flick.  I am looking forward to reading this love story series.  I bet the book is 100 times better than the movie.  
[/p]

Gopher

The Wicker Man -  Robert Hardy/Anthony Shaffer  

Gopher

The Last Witchfinder - James Morrow  

Lil Me

The second Twlight book.

purelife

I can't wait to get my hands on the Twilight series.  A friend is going to loan me the first 4 books!!!

There's a tv series called True Blood that is also a vampire-based show.  And then another new show called Vampire Diaries.  And there's another vampire book series that's out too.  

|