Current Reading

Started by Gopher, Apr 16 06 11:15

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Starman some early autumn summer fluff

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

The Kalahari Typing School For Men - Alexander McCall Smith
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Gopher

The Monster In The Box - Ruth Rendell

Lil Me

The Girl Who Kicked the Hornets' Nest- Stieg Larsson
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Pent House

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

That is not reading that is just fapping to naked women..

[img style="width: 456px; height: 342px;" src="http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6606/relevantvs1.jpg"]

Here is a Hairy Pussy just for you D.

The Discover Seattle Forum of course  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Nice looking pussy

Natasha

My kitten is much more attractive.

I currently have 7 of them. But they're ready to be given away so I'll end up keeping 2.

DDD

Natasha wrote:

I currently have 7 of them. But they're ready to be given away so I'll end up keeping 2.[/DIV]
 I bet your pussy is more attractive......................I would love to have it

Gopher

Here it is!

Isis

A mouse and a cat...working side by side?  THE INSANITY
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:

I currently have 7 of them. But they're ready to be given away so I'll end up keeping 2.[/DIV]
 I bet your pussy is more attractive......................I would love to have it[/DIV]
 As I said I have 7 and am only keeping 2 so I have 5 to spare. Take your pick whenever you're ready.

Gopher

are

Are they anything like this, Natasha?  

DDD

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]reading Paul Richardson blog

Natasha

That's a lot of cats, Gophie. Are they yours?

|