Simpsons Quote-a-thon!

Started by Future Canadian, Apr 11 06 07:53

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Sidewhow Bob:
"Die Bart, Die! ....It's German for "The Bart, The".

[font style="background-color: rgb(255, 0, 0); color: rgb(255, 255, 0);" size="7"] WOO HOO, TOP! [/font]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

cutezz

BOB come rub my feet.....(Selma on her honeymoon)

Schadenfreude

[FONT face="Trebuchet MS" size=2]Principal Skinner: "Pull, Willie!"
Groundskeeper Willie: "I'm doin' all the pullin', ya blouse-wearin' poodle-walker!"[/FONT]

A worker in 1909: You can't treat the working man this way. One day, we'll form a union and get the fair and equitable treatment we deserve! Then we'll go too far, and get corrupt and shiftless, and the Japanese will eat us alive!
Burns's grandfather: The Japanese? Those sandal wearing, goldfish tenders? Bosh! Flimshaw!
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

Moe: "Uh, Amanda Huggenkiss? Hey, I'm looking for Amanda Huggenkiss! Ah, why can't I find Amanda Huggenkiss?"
Barney: "Maybe your standards are too high!"
Moe: You little S.O.B.! Why, when I find out who you are, I'm going to shove a sausage down your throat and stick starving dogs up your butt!
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

kingy

Ralph: Hi, Super Nintendo Chalmers!

Future Canadian

"I was saying boo-urns" - Hans Moleman  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

cutezz

We got Beets...(Lisa)

cutezz

Smithers I want my tea....ohhhh toooo hot (Mr. Burns)

Yuki

Homer: bahahahhaha He dropped his notes.!

cutezz

I want to go to Mt Splashmore take me there now...NOW NOW NOW...

cutezz

dad can we go to Mt Splashmore...dad can we go to Mt Splashmore....dad can we go to Mt Splashmore...

cutezz

Man I love this thread....

Lisa drink the water....I am the lizard queen....

Future Canadian

Hello, my name is...eh, Snrub! And I come from...far away. Yes, that'll do  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Schadenfreude

[H3]Homer: Moe, I need your advice.
Moe: Yeah?
Homer: See, I got this friend named.....Joey Jo Jo.....Junior.....Shabadoo.
Moe: That's the worst name I ever heard.
[FONT size=3]     [Man runs out of the bar sobbing.][/FONT]
Barney: Hey! Joey Jo Jo! [/H3]

Future Canadian

K'av Kalash. No bowl! Stick! STICK!  

|