Modest Immodest

Started by TehBorken, Apr 03 06 11:15

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[span class="storeItemTitle"]I don't know why I found this fascinating.
Some artwork titled "Modest Immodest" by Peter Vattanatham/ Fiel Valdez. And it can be yours for the low low price of only $2000.[/span]
[img]http://www.gallerynucleus.com/bandaid/content/store/1020/1075/unicorn_500patrickvattanathamf.jpg" vspace="5"]
 [span class="storeItemDescription"]Peter Vattanatham/ Fiel Valdez
 Plastic, acrylic, cotton, and synthetic hair
26" x 22" x 22"
 -   $[/span][span style="font-weight: bold;" class="storePriceLarge"]2,000.00
[a href="http://www.gallerynucleus.com/default.php?sitepage=gallery&show=item&cat=Exhibitions&catID=1020&itemID=1075&PHPSESSID=49ad3f1d3727c03d28acca2d1941725c"]Link To Gallery[/a]
[/span]
  [input name="PHPSESSID" value="49ad3f1d3727c03d28acca2d1941725c" type="hidden"][input value="/default.php?sitepage=gallery" name="returnURL" type="hidden"][input name="addToCart" type="hidden"]   [input value="1075" name="itemIDs" type="hidden"]    [form action="/bandaid/index.php?display=store&addToCart" method="post"][/form][table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="5" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td align="right" valign="top" width="10"] [span class="bodyText"] [/span]
[/td][td align="right" valign="top" width="10"] [span class="formLabel"][/span]
[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Lise

Is that alive??????
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Future Canadian

I love it! Makes a kind of statement about over-indulgence to the point of absurdity. I like that it's eyes are covered.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others