Isn't our NEW theme cool?

Started by TehBorken, Mar 31 12 05:23

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

Isn't our NEW theme cool?

We really hope you like our new theme!

You may ask, "What prompted this awesome new look?"

Well, seeing as how Justin is a HUGE fan of Seattle (according to Teen Beat Magazine!), we thought that a site redesign was in order. And who better to showcase the awesome power of Seattle than one of the world's most talented performers?

Yes, it's a match made in heaven- dream date Justin Bieber and Seattle, the greatest city in America!

Please let us know how much you love the "Bieberlicious" new look and give a big shout out to Justin while you're here!

Cheers!

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

Wow! I thought I'd come to the wrong place.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Unfortunately, Mr Bieber's legal team has contacted us and informed us in no uncertain terms that we must remove all images, references, and trade dress relating to Mr Bieber no later than April 2nd.

Sadly, we have no choice but to take the steps necessary to revert back to the old, boring design by midnight local time (GMT -7, or PST), April 1st.

Gopher

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

That's better, I was starting to feel my age.

TehBorken

For those who missed the whole gruesome ordeal, a reference image has thoughtfully been archived here:

(DiscoverSeattle.net April 1st 2012 Site Design (http://discoverseattle.net/image/DS_April_Fools_2012.jpg)

(click to embiggen)

Gopher

TehBorken

Quote from: Gopher on Apr 02 12 09:45Most thoughtful, TB.

It's for posterity. In 50 million years when the aliens are excavating the Earth and learning about us, they'll be able to marvel at it.

Gopher

And then fly back to where they came from.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."