Rick f*cking Santorum is Batshit Insane

Started by TehBorken, Jan 06 12 09:05

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

You might think that Rick Santorum is just your average homophobe who doesn't care what heterosexual couples do, but you'd be wrong. Waaaaaaaaaaaaaay wrong.

Here's Rick "Frothy" Santorum in an eye-opening quote about birth control (http://www.salon.com/2012/01/04/rick_santorum_is_coming_for_your_birth_control/):

"Many of the Christian faith have said, well, that's okay, contraception is okay. It's not okay. It's a license to do things in a sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be."

But it gets worse. Rick Santorum believes that you shouldn't be able to do what you want to do in your own bedroom. For example:

"They have this idea that people should be left alone, be able to do whatever they want to do, government should keep our taxes down and regulations low, that we shouldn't get involved in the bedroom or in cultural issues. That is not how traditional conservatives view the world."

Santorum also believes that states should be able to make anal and oral sex illegal.

Rick Santorum: "I would say, any type of sexual activity has absolutely no place in the military."

Rick Santorum: "If the Supreme Court says that you have the right to consensual sex within your home, then you have the right to bigamy, you have the right to polygamy, you have the right to incest, you have the right to adultery. You have the right to anything."

Rick Santorum: ""Whether it's polygamy, whether it's adultery, whether it's sodomy, all of those things, are antithetical to a healthy, stable, traditional family."

Rick Santorum: "The idea is that the state doesn't have rights to limit individuals' wants and passions -- I disagree with that. I think we absolutely have rights because there are consequences to letting people live out whatever wants or passions they desire."

Seriously, Rick Santorum is INSANE, and is not fit to be president of the United States.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

santorum (san-TOR-um) n.
   1. The frothy mixture of lube and fecal matter
      that is sometimes the by-product of anal sex.
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

DDD

"The reason Social Security is in big trouble is we don't have enough workers to support the retirees. A third of all the young people in America are not in America today because of abortion, because one in three pregnancies end in abortion."
- Rick Santorum, 3/29/11

"I find it almost remarkable for a black man to say 'now we are going to decide who are people and who are not people'."
- Rick Santorum on President Obama's race and pro-choice beliefs, 1/19/2011
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!