Royal Wedding

Started by Gopher, Apr 28 11 02:13

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Gopher

Positvely nun-like I've always thought.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Positvely nun-like I've always thought. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"]    ummmm sure

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 Positvely nun-like I've always thought. [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Teasing/12.gif"]    ummmm sure

IT'S TRUE!

I am nun-like. I even have the pic to prove it..lol

Orik

Watched it off a torrent site.  to tired to stay awake to watch it live.. and i don't own a pvr so I dL it off one of the torrent sites..

It was pretty good. How it would compare to Prince Charles & Princess Dianna's I don't know if this was better or for worse.. but as it stands. As long as the next King is not Charles it should all turn out ok.. & The next question comes down to when is heir due ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

I imagine it will  be sometime in Spring 2012

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Watched it off a torrent site.  to tired to stay awake to watch it live.. and i don't own a pvr so I dL it off one of the torrent sites..

It was pretty good. How it would compare to Prince Charles & Princess Dianna's I don't know if this was better or for worse.. but as it stands. As long as the next King is not Charles it should all turn out ok.. & The next question comes down to when is heir due ?

I dont understand why anyone compares them.

Gopher

Life is full of mysteries.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 Life is full of mysteries.[/DIV]
 More like stupidity. Honestly, some people have nothing better to do but over analyze everything.

Gopher

You're not kiding.

Orik

Woops!

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Going shopping, within a week of THE wedding.

purelife

I didn't watch it but saw photos.  Pippa's dress looks more dashing than the bride!  

Gopher

I see what you mean, PL

purelife

:(  I'll have to check out your photo at home.  

I really loved her green evening dress!  

|