RAIN

Started by DDD, Jun 02 11 04:39

Previous topic - Next topic

purelife

I usually turn brown  but for some odd reason, my upper back turned red!  It was never like that before.  Maybe it's because my skin is lighter there?  I have to admit that I don't use sunscreen  that often because I want the darker skin. :)

My arms, legs and face didn't burn...thank goodness!

purelife

Question for you guys:  Do you put anything on the burn to soothe it or to help it heal?  

I haven't used anything and wasn't sure that I'm supposed to?

DDD

I go red and peel and if i am lucky i may tan  
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

purelife wrote:
 Question for you guys:  Do you put anything on the burn to soothe it or to help it heal?  

I haven't used anything and wasn't sure that I'm supposed to?[/DIV]
 I usually go straight to brown too. The last time I was sun burnt I was young. All I remember was my mom covering my burnt spots with Noxzema. If  it's real bad or umcomfortable maybe you should ask your local pharmacist to recommend an OTC product. I've always heard aloe vera is good for sun burns.

purelife

Is anyone starting to itch from their burn?  My back has been itchy since last night.  

DDD

no itching but looks like its going to flake off
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Not suntanning. I worked outside for the past 15 years i tend to avoid suntanning..

If I do tan I turn very Dark.. When I was younger I let my self bronze on the beach & at the lake.. if I burnt I tended to peel but it was all a dark nut brown these days I now try to use a decent sunblock & stay out of the sun. My Legs are very Ugly and with the cancerous growth on the left leg rotting away it is certainly nothing anyone else will ever want to see. I know it certainly nothing I want to see & I have to live with it.

[table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]     [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]ia[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bur[/td][td]l[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
=(

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

No flaking on my end. Some minor itching on my shoulders though. Not sure if it was the tan itching or bugs picking at me. For a while every time I went to scratch I was shooing away a blood sucker of some sort. After a while if one of my own stray hair touched me, I assumed I was being attacked by a buggy and went to smacking. I'll avoid all the nonsense today... I'm wearing a regular t-shirt  :)

Russ

Rained again. And I discovered when I got in my truck earlier today and got a wet ass, that I had left my sunroof open.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims