What's your toilet personality?

Started by Gopher, Mar 21 11 11:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

[A href="http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourtoiletpersonalityquiz/"]http://www.blogthings.com/whatsyourtoiletpersonalityquiz/[/A]

[TABLE width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD] [H3]Your Toilet Personality is Fussy[/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]You can't help it... you like everything to be "just so" when you go to the bathroom.
You're not big on public restrooms, especially if someone is in there with you.

You like your bathroom to be as clean as possible - and you're the type likely to run the water when you go.
In general, you tend to be very observant and detail oriented. Nothing slips past you!

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

I got the same Gophie.

I don't think it's a correct analysis though. If I were fussy in the bathroom then I wouldn't sit on the countertop talking to my bf while he's on the pot doing his business.

Now THAT is an overshare   :D

DDD

[TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [H3 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="COLOR: black"][FONT face=Verdana]Your Toilet Personality is Social[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black"]You'll go anywhere, anytime, with anyone. In fact, you secretly talk on the phone when you're in your "office."
For you, going to the bathroom is no big deal. And you going shouldn't be for anyone else either.

You don't mind public restrooms - in fact, you sort of like the energy they bring to the act.
When you're on the toilet, you consider yourself a bit of a performance artist. [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

DDD

[DIV class=quiztitlebox] [H4 class=quiztitle][A class=quiztitle href="http://www.blogthings.com/howjealousareyouquiz/"][FONT color=#350077]How Jealous Are You?[/FONT][/A][/H4] [P class=quiztitle]

[P class=quiztitle][A href="http://www.blogthings.com/howjealousareyouquiz/"]http://www.blogthings.com/howjealousareyouquiz/[/A]

[P class=quiztitle]

[P class=quiztitle]

[P class=quiztitle] [TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [H3 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="COLOR: black"][FONT face=Verdana]You Are 32% Jealous[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black"]You're occasionally jealous, but you wouldn't be human if you weren't
You keep your jealousy under control. You accept it, deal with it, and move on.
In fact, most people would be surprised to know that there's a jealous bone in your body.
So congratulate yourself for keeping your emotional impulses under control! [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=quiztitle]

[P class=quiztitle]

[/DIV]

DDD

[TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [H3 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="COLOR: black"][FONT face=Verdana]You Are Alert[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black"]You are an extremely perceptive person. You are always paying attention to those little details.
You like to sit back and watch. It's amazing to watch other people in action.

You can be a bit sneaky and sly at times. You like to eavesdrop and spy.
You know a lot about everyone, and as a result, you always have some thought-provoking observations to make! [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

DDD

[TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [H3 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="COLOR: black"][FONT face=Verdana]You Are Not Happy Being Single[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black"]You're just one of those people who does better in a relationship. It's as simple as that.
And most people who are honest with themselves feel the exact same way.
Try to make the best of your single times. There's no rush to fall in love - even if being single sucks. [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

DDD

[TABLE width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD] [H3]You Are 16% Slacker[/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]You are anything but a slacker. You're truly a go getter.
You never let laziness get in the way of living your life - and you can't stand to see it in others.
You don't make excuses. You just do what needs to be done, no matter how difficult.
You know that putting off chores and problems only makes things worse.

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [H3 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="COLOR: black"][FONT face=Verdana]You Are 16% Slacker[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black"]You are anything but a slacker. You're truly a go getter.
You never let laziness get in the way of living your life - and you can't stand to see it in others.
You don't make excuses. You just do what needs to be done, no matter how difficult.
You know that putting off chores and problems only makes things worse. [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

DDD

[TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [H3 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="COLOR: black"][FONT face=Verdana]You Have an Intense Heart[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black"]Your heart craves passion. You feel deeply and love an emotional rush.
You let your heart guide you. You never regret leaping before look. If you fall, you just leap again.

Your heart has been hurt more times than you can count, and you've broken many hearts in return.
You understand that loss is a big part of love, and you think it's worth the risk. Nothing ventured, nothing gained! [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black"][o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

Natasha

DDD wrote:
  [TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [H3 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="COLOR: black"][FONT face=Verdana]Your Toilet Personality is Social[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black"]You'll go anywhere, anytime, with anyone. In fact, you secretly talk on the phone when you're in your "office."
For you, going to the bathroom is no big deal. And you going shouldn't be for anyone else either.

You don't mind public restrooms - in fact, you sort of like the energy they bring to the act.
When you're on the toilet, you consider yourself a bit of a performance artist. [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE] LOL thats funny. I dont like talking on the phone when I'm on the potty. I've done it but I don't like it. I always cover the mouth piece so the other person cant hear me pee...lol.  I'm always a little taken back when I suspect others are useing the potty while talking to me on the phone too. Not sure why. I mean everyone does it....but still.  

Natasha

DDD wrote:
  [DIV class=quiztitlebox] [H4 class=quiztitle][A class=quiztitle href="http://www.blogthings.com/howjealousareyouquiz/"][FONT color=#350077]How Jealous Are You?[/FONT][/A][/H4] [P class=quiztitle] [TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%; mso-cellspacing: 1.5pt" class=MsoNormalTable border=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [H3 style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt"][SPAN style="COLOR: black"][FONT face=Verdana]You Are 32% Jealous[?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /][o:p][/o:p][/FONT][/SPAN][/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 1; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"] [TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt"] [P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; COLOR: black"]You're occasionally jealous, but you wouldn't be human if you weren't
In fact, most people would be surprised to know that there's a jealous bone in your body.
So congratulate yourself for keeping your emotional impulses under control! [o:p][/o:p][/SPAN]

[P class=quiztitle]

[TABLE width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD] [H3]You Are 35% Jealous[/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD] You're occasionally jealous, but you wouldn't be human if you weren't
So congratulate yourself for keeping your emotional impulses under control

Honestly, I thought it would be higher..lol   ;)

Natasha

Following DDDs link. I came across "Are you Left brained or Right brained"

[TABLE width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD] [H3]You Are 40% Left Brained, 60% Right Brained[/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]

[TABLE width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD] [H3] [/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]The left side of your brain controls verbal ability, attention to detail, and reasoning.
Left brained people are good at communication and persuading others.
If you're left brained, you are likely good at math and logic.
Your left brain prefers dogs, reading, and quiet.

The right side of your brain is all about creativity and flexibility.
Daring and intuitive, right brained people see the world in their unique way.
If you're right brained, you likely have a talent for creative writing and art.
Your right brain prefers day dreaming, philosophy, and sports.

Gopher

[TABLE width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD] [H3]Your Inner Child Is Sad[/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD] You're a very sensitive soul.
You haven't grown that thick skin that most adults have.
Easily hurt, you tend to retreat to your comfort zone.
You don't let many people in - unless you've trusted them for a long time.

That's 100% right (well, at least in the last line)!

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

What does your birthdate mean for your love life?

My birthdate is September 6th  :)

[TABLE width="100%"] [TBODY] [TR] [TD] [H3]You'll Have 4 True Loves[/H3][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD] For you, love is a natural progression from friendship. TRUE

You are almost always friends first. TRUE

In love, you are loyal, steady, and honest. TRUE..except the honest part. Everyone lies when they're planning surprises  :) aaand I'm also not forth comming about my friendships if I'm with a jealous person.

You are not a cheater or even much of a flirt. TRUE on not being a cheater. SO SO on being a flirt. I'm told I do it often but I don't realize I'm doing it.

You are likely to stay friends with your ex... and open to rekindling something in the future. TRUE as long as he didn't abuse me or anything similar to that.

Number of Times You'll Have Your Heart Broken: 5       Feels like more

You are most compatible with people born on the 6th, 15th, and 24th of the month.