Can you pass?

Started by TehBorken, Mar 06 11 06:08

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

My wife is starting to study for her US Citizenship Test, so I made her a simple online testing page. You're welcome to try it out and see if you could pass the Official US Citizenship Test. I couldn't, I would have failed miserably.

[a href="http://discoverseattle.net/citizenship/"]http://discoverseattle.net/citizenship/[/a]

You can take the test with random questions or in order. The only thing you need to do is pick a state where you reside. If you're in Canada or outside the US, just pick any state.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

DDD

if it would work
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

TehBorken

DDD wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]if it would work [/div]
Seems to work for everyone else. What are you seeing when you go there?

DDD

OK I thought we had to pick one or write down answer but loks as all we do is think / say the answer correct

TehBorken

DDD wrote:
OK I thought we had to pick one or write down answer but loks as all we do is think / say the answer correct

No, there's a green bar that says "Show Answer"...click it and it'll expand, showing you the correct answer(s).

DDD

TehBorken wrote:
DDD wrote:[BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]OK I thought we had to pick one or write down answer but loks as all we do is think / say the answer correct[/SPAN]

No, there's a green bar that says "Show Answer"...click it and it'll expand, showing you the correct answer(s).
[/DIV]

Did that but where do i put my answer done there 1st?

TehBorken

DDD wrote:
Did that but where do i put my answer done there 1st?

Ahh, I understand. The tool is just a drill/response exerciser; there's no place to put an answer.

The test is (normally) given orally so you don't write anything down or turn anything in. They normally just sit you down, ask you up to 10 of the questions and listen to your answers.