Happy New Year everybody

Started by Gopher, Dec 31 10 01:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

Let's hope that it's a better one for us all, and that we'll all be posting here a year from now.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

TehBorken

Gopher wrote:
Let's hope that it's a better one for us all, and that we'll all be posting here a year from now.

Thanks Gopher, I too hope that this year will be better than the last one and that we'll all be here this time next year.

[div style="text-align: center;"][font style="color: rgb(0, 0, 255);" size="6"]Happy New Year To All Of You![/font]
[img style="width: 117px; height: 117px;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/15.gif[/img]
[/div]

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Natasha

Happy New Year people  :)

I look forward to becomming closer to each and every one of you in the upcomming year.    

Gopher

Lovely thought, Natasha. So do I.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

Happy New Year everyone.

Anybody make resolutions ?  I did, but simple attainable things.  No point in starting a new year with failure.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Natasha

I never make resolutions. I believe change will come at it's appropriate time. If the change is something positive then you should welcome no matter what time of year it comes. Making a new years resolution is nothing more than your first new year disappointment becuase many people don't keep their resolutions.

DDD

Happy New Year to you all here at DS    
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!