Christmas Cards

Started by Gopher, Dec 19 10 07:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Gopher

How many Christmas cards do you send just because you know that if you don't you'll never hear the end of it?
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Gopher wrote:
<DIV>How many Christmas cards do you send just because you know that if you don't you'll never hear the end of it?</DIV>

Honestly? That part wouldnt make me lose any sleep.

I havent sent out cards the last few years. This year I had a list and addresses.. but I didnt make it home in time, so it will get delayed to next year.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

I don't send any cards just to keep someone from complaining. In fact, there isn't much I do just to keep others from complaining. This year I'm not sending any cards what so ever. Just don't have the time.  

purelife

This year, I sent 3 cards.  The recipients will be surprised because they aren't expecting one from me. :)  

Gopher

Aw, thanks Purelife.

Lil Me

none.

Haven't sent any for about 10 years :(
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

Well these Christmas cards are going to end up becoming presents it seems.
I've gone overboard with pictures of places in North America that I've printed off as a substitute for postcards.
I've turned these photos into an album of photo journalism/history of place info. My friend's wouldn't expect anything less from me, but it's still madness.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

None sent none received.. the last Christmas card I received was 2 or 3 years ago from the apartment manager

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

25 received so far.

purelife

What will you do with these xmas cards, Gophie?

Gopher

I use a guillotine for cutting them up into gift tags or notecards, anything left over goes to recyling.