This week I have been mostly liking

Started by Gopher, Dec 03 10 02:30

Previous topic - Next topic

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Doing work on my daughters room. I spent part of the day sanding and I loved it. Sometimes I like the actual getting dirty work better than the ordinary housecleaning work. [/DIV]
 I have lots of dirty work you can help me with
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

lol.. I think I'll have enough to do with the room. I have more sanding tomorrow but I also have to go shopping for a Vals Day outfit.

Are you still having work done to the cabin?  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 lol.. I think I'll have enough to do with the room. I have more sanding tomorrow but I also have to go shopping for a Vals Day outfit.

yuppers starting on the inside soon...insulating, elec, plumbing, gas lines, wall finishings......everything as its bare studs right now

Orik

HI Purelife long time no see. =) yeah this Spring sunshine has been most awesome  Yup you got that right D.Dit would be great if we could bottle it up and pop out a cork out on the bad days and fill it with some needed sunshine...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:

yuppers starting on the inside soon...insulating, elec, plumbing, gas lines, wall finishings......everything as its bare studs right now[/DIV]
 You're going to have your hands full. Will you hire workers? A project like that (on your own) would take such a long time. My dad and step mom did their entire home alone. It took them a couple of years before they could move in. They lived in their little camper that entire time... no power, no running water.... for two years. Can you imagine? I think younger people are too spoiled for that type of lifestyle.. I know I am anyways..lol

Natasha

Oh yeah and this week I've been loving the weather!

purelife

I'm with you on the weather, Natasha!

Last night, there was lightening and then thunder.  It was so LOUD!!  I loved it and wanted more but it ended. :(

Today, it's sunny and beautiful.

Gopher

Long live the sunny and beautiful!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

purelife

Oh, and I am also liking the increased variety in fruit!  

I'm getting tired of seeing/eating apples, bananas and oranges.  I started seeing strawberries and can't wait for the other fruits to arrive:  nectarines, peaches, plums, cherries, blueberries, blackberries, kiwis...mmmmmm, I'm salivating just thinking of all the fruits!

Gopher

Here you are purelife:    

Orik

Thank you for the birthday wishes Purelife...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

The politeness of this forum.

purelife

Thanks for the basket of fruits, Gophie but I'm afraid I never received it in the mail... :(

Did you eat them all before Fedex'ing it??!!  

Gopher

I ate them - but I thought of you ate the same time.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:

yuppers starting on the inside soon...insulating, elec, plumbing, gas lines, wall finishings......everything as its bare studs right now[/DIV]
 You're going to have your hands full. Will you hire workers? A project like that (on your own) would take such a long time. My dad and step mom did their entire home alone. It took them a couple of years before they could move in. They lived in their little camper that entire time... no power, no running water.... for two years. Can you imagine? I think younger people are too spoiled for that type of lifestyle.. I know I am anyways..lol[/DIV]
 I will try to do alot on my own...........yes I expect it to take most of this year and some next year

been liking the sun

|