God disappoints Stevie Johnson

Started by TehBorken, Nov 30 10 06:09

Previous topic - Next topic

TehBorken

[span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Buffalo Bills wide receiver Stevie Johnson dropped a game-winning[/span][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]touchdown in the end zone Sunday in overtime against the Pittsburgh[/span][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Steelers.[/span][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Later he posted this tweet to god -[/span][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]I PRAISE YOU 24/7!!!!!! AND THIS HOW YOU DO ME!!!!! YOU EXPECT ME TO LEARN[/span][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]FROM THIS??? HOW???!!! ILL NEVER FORGET THIS!! EVER!!![/span][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][span style="font-family: Verdana;"]Apparently he didn't know that god had money on the Pittsburgh Steelers.[/span][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][br style="font-family: Verdana;"][br style="font-family: Verdana;"]
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

I wonder if he is planning any kind of retaliation.

What a goof.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Tatertot

Everyone knows that God likes hockey, not football.  Duh.

DDD

Tatertot wrote:
 Everyone knows that God likes hockey, not football.  Duh.[/DIV]
 So true
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!