Bomb found On plane

Started by Orik, Oct 29 10 08:43

Previous topic - Next topic

Orik

Well talk about a explosive surprise a bomb was found on a plane, it was found after it had left its country of origin and part way to it's destination..

[span class="location"]NEW YORK[/span]    [span class="timestamp"]Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:26am EDT[/span]               [span class="focusParagraph"][span class="articleLocation"]NEW YORK[/span] Oct 29 (Reuters) - An ink toner cartridge converted into a bomb was found aboard a United Parcel Service ([span id="symbol_UPS.N_0"]UPS.N[/span]) flight traveling to Chicago from Yemen, CNN reported on Friday.[/p][/span]The bomb was discovered when the plane was stopped in London, CNN said.[span id="midArticle_1"][/span] Two UPS planes at Philadelphia airport and one UPS plane at Newark airport in New Jersey were also being investigated on Friday for suspicious packages.....[/p][a href="http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSN2910589720101029"]Bomb Found On Plane[/a]  <<<< Click for the full story    
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

wow they are lucky they did not go off.......
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Yeah seems that way.

It makes me wonder if it was on a timer or a radio detonator or what.. How much explosives was there how big of an explosion could it have caused..

I also want to know how they found it.. & most of all HOW THE f*ck did they miss finding it the first time meaning WHY THE HELL WASN'T IT FOUND before they loaded the plane.

Also DID you see the local news they found a loaded RPG in the brush while doing some clearing work..

Sheesh... some scary shit.. Who needs a scary movie just turn on the News.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Also DID you see the local news they found a loaded RPG in the brush while doing some clearing work..

They still do not know where it came from......been there 7 months
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!