Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

How's the EU talks going? I know Serbia is having issues.  Haven't heard anything about Bosnia and Herzegovina though.  

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

RejdzegejnstdwashM

this used to be flat area and flat zone 20-30 years ago, but now, due to sinking of the city, those buildings are lowered. You see that passage on the left? there's one good club in one of those buildings and it's called "Underground", live rock music.  

RejdzegejnstdwashM

Sportsdude wrote:
How's the EU talks going? I know Serbia is having issues.  Haven't heard anything about Bosnia and Herzegovina though.  

have no idea dude! really! I just know that they try to get us in the european community, but this country won't have EU standards in couple of millions of years!!!!!!!!!! yea, Serbia has issues about one of their part called Kosovo where the majority of people are Albanians and now they want to separate from Serbia. It's east of Bosnia. And Bosnia, well... ...a lot people went to live in US, Australia, western european countries, especially after the war which ended in 1995. the living standards are poor and people are simply searching for a better life. I don't complaint. I got my job, doin' pretty well, a lot of people are working for US troops, actually for KBR-Halliburtoon company in Iraq,  and everyone who knows at least some of english went down there in the sand-land!!! hahahah....

There's one band from UK called "Napalm Death" and they have a song which is called "Harmony Corruption". This title describes the best the current situation right now here....

Sportsdude

haha love your optimism.
We've got a huge Bosian population here in St. Louis.

RejdzegejnstdwashM

Sportsdude wrote:
haha love your optimism.
We've got a huge Bosian population here in St. Louis.

yea I know one young marriage couple who went to live in S.Louis, they're from Tuzla. I haven't heard from them lately...I just know that she was working in some bakery or som..and he...dunno! We were friends while they were here, and last year when I saw her mother she told me that they lost almost everything in that damn Katrina that you had over there...

Sportsdude

Katrina? They'd live in New Orleans then. Saint Louis wasn't affected by that. Although we did have a giant 500 year flood 14 years ago.  

RejdzegejnstdwashM

Sportsdude wrote:
Katrina? They'd live in New Orleans then. Saint Louis wasn't affected by that. Although we did have a giant 500 year flood 14 years ago.  
   yea Orleans, you're right...sorry...

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

scottie311

[img]http://www.public-proxy.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tb3RsZXljcm93LmNvbS9JbWFnZUhvc3QvMTEyMTU3NDk2MzAzNWZmYi5naWY%3D"]

pitbullca.bc

woohoo..me like that can o' wup ass!  lmao!

Lil Me

Don't make me open it up!  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

pitbullca.bc

bring it  baby!!!!!!!!  LOL

pitbullca.bc

this is me...on a fitbull day...LO[img alt="Funny Pictures" src="http://newmedia.funnyjunk.com/pictures/2-6.jpg" border=0]L  j/k

Russ

scottie311 wrote:
[img]http://www.public-proxy.com/index.php?q=aHR0cDovL3d3dy5tb3RsZXljcm93LmNvbS9JbWFnZUhvc3QvMTEyMTU3NDk2MzAzNWZmYi5naWY%3D"]

This one is great! lol.. I had to take a double take at it.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

^^^^^^ I love this one!!!

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|