Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Arelle

hahaha geek I missed you too :)

I just had my second anniversary! We're also talking about moving next year, we were going to do it last year in December but stuff came up, so next year around summertime is when we're throwing the house back up for sale.

What's new with you? Ever heard of msn?  

tenkani

Wow, congrats on the anniversary, although moves are always stressful. At least for me, are you one of those strange people that likes change???  

I'm moving too. Into an apartment nearby. It's nice enough, and I'm paying an extra $50 a month for a covered and walled patio area in the back for my plants and whatnot.

I don't really do the chat thing anymore. I can't get away with it at work, and at home when I'm on the computer I'm usually playing games where I can't chat simultaneously. Have you been playing any games lately??

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

kitten

Hi, tenkani!  I'm sorry you aren't doing the chat thing any more.  You were always one of the brightest lights on this board.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

tenkani

Dazzled? More like baffled with bullshit     ;)
Hey Gopher, did you ever find a way to scare off those birds (starlings?)???

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

Arelle

Thanks! And there are times I like change (99% of the time that only applies to my hair style *not color*) but mostly I'm against it. It will be a good change, I know it will be hard leaving everyone behind but I'm hoping to drag a few people with me ;)

Glad to hear your about your move! I know your plants will be much happier there.

What games are you playing? We moved on to Eq2 but I'm not sure how much longer we'll be playing it, although our subscription doesn't end until mid October.

We're looking at Vanguard but it doesn't come out for a while, who knows, people are estimating next year sometime, although I do hope it comes out sooner than that, I can't go back to SWG, they've changed it way too much, you're lucky you got out when you did.

Anyways, if you haven't heard of vanguard, check it out, I'd love to play with you again.. but more so this time. :D

Chicklet

Um, excuse me?  Where are the pictures?  
'In every group of human beings you will find a few specimens of below average intelligence, above average ego and spectacularly bad judgement.' - tenkani

Arelle

There's one on the side of my post :)

Future Canadian

Here's a picture from my recent trip to Spokane;

...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Orca

Sportsdude

Gopher

tenkani wrote:
Dazzled? More like baffled with bullshit     ;)
Hey Gopher, did you ever find a way to scare off those birds (starlings?)???
No, and it proved not to be necessary, although I can't think why. Every dusk they fly over in their thousands and don't even give the garden a look: maybe they still remember all the pan-banging of previous years.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orca

|