Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

P.C.

Oh, you could be right.  The tail rings certainly do look racoonish.  I thought the shape of its little head looked more kittyish.  Either way....
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise @ Work

Ohhh.... that's a sad picture!! NO MORE SAD PICTURE, PLZ!!!!!

On the flip side, was that an ostrich that just flew by the car? Yikes, check out the size on that one!

Michel

[div style="font-style: italic;"]

[/div]  

P.C.

Ohhhhhh....so cute.  I wonder if she'd let me give the little feller a scritch.  

Michel

purelife

What a cute cat you have there, Michel.  She looks so comfortable on your hardwood.  It looks like she just had a belly tickle fest.    

Michel

Lise

Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

P.C.

van_guy

P.C. wrote:
omg.....MELT !!!!

When i first read your reply - I was pretty shocked !!!

I read omg ... MEAT !!!!

Do you think that this misreading may say something about my subconcious??

I think I'm going to ask for my money back from all that counselling I've been to.  LOL

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness (Mark Twain)

Orik

don't know why but many of them imageshack photos r not working for me. It says permission denied and they load as the dreaded red X

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Michel

Michel

Orik

thank u Michel, those are very nice pictures & that is one very cute cat u have...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

|