Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Michel wrote:
Does he speaks French ?

Isn't "oui oui" your two favorite words in French?  

Michel

purelife

Who and when and to what!  

Oui Oui

Bonjour!  It's been a while!  

Michel

Michel

purelife

Hey Oui Oui

You were on DV before, right?  I recognize your name there.  

Oui Oui

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]Hey Oui Oui [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"] [/div] You were on DV before, right?  I recognize your name there.
Yup.  Remember there was someone with the nickname "vc" and I was using "VC" so I went with "Oui Oui".  Anyhow, how are you doing?

purelife

Oui Oui wrote:
[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]purelife wrote:[/SPAN][BR style="FONT-STYLE: italic"] [DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]Hey Oui Oui

[DIV style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]

[SPAN style="FONT-STYLE: italic"]You were on DV before, right?  I recognize your name there. [/SPAN] [/DIV]
Yup.  Remember there was someone with the nickname "vc" and I was using "VC" so I went with "Oui Oui".  Anyhow, how are you doing?

I totally remember that!  Good times.. I remember V.C.  It was nice of you to change your name for her back then.

Russ

purelife wrote:
Oui Oui wrote:
purelife wrote:
 [div style="font-style: italic;"]Hey Oui Oui [/div] [div style="font-style: italic;"]
You were on DV before, right?  I recognize your name there. [/div]

I totally remember that!  Good times.. I remember V.C.  It was nice of you to change your name for her back then.

I remember the name oui oui as well. I was meaning to ask.. lol.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Michel

purelife

[img style="WIDTH: 389px; HEIGHT: 547px" height=547 src="http://i38.tinypic.com/25kkjly.jpg" width=356].

andy

Love it.  Will upload my kitty A.S.A.P.  Hi from North Van.  I'm still alive.  Happy Thanksgiving!    

andy

p.c.'s cat is great as usual, P.C.'s changed from her bottle-o-water avitar..to a Better one...    

andy

...sorry,  meant purelife changed her avitar...  been so out there writing anti-bush stuff last while....

|